Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris really doesn’t want to go. And he will probably be made to stand outside after so Jake can get more people ‘coming for autographs’ with the both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the duck would anybody want advice from him? This question he definitely wrote himself.
No one would ask that. It’s just an excuse to bring up his dad and brother yet again 😴
I was thinking the exact same thing. I rolled my eyes so hard !

Chris, just tell the boring needy bleep to duck off, you don't want to watch him..
P.S....he wants to bum you.
Prickenden comes across like a beggy partner lolll. Chris ain’t interested ! I bet he wouldn’t beg Sophie to come to any of his shows .

Nah on a serious note Its obvious Chris don’t want to go to this show

Also posting Private messages on his Instagram personal to Chris and his father is wrong . Chris is private unlike Jake I can’t see it going down well .

can’t he se show desperate and needy he is , clearly he don’t want to go so jakes showing everybody on Instagram so that we think Chris does like him but just can’t make it , duck off jake it’s obvious he’s being made to go and said he ain’t going prick 😂😂
Plus Jake defo gave Chris and his family free tickets. Even with all that he still doesn’t want to go😂

I’ve reported don’t you worry 😂

Chris his mum dad and brother are going to the show tonight he’s just said on his story. Feel sorry for them

View attachment 1172918Hahaha Chris clearly cbf to see it 😂
“Signed up”😂😂😂. It’s such a chore for Chris to spend anytime with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why everytime they go away do they have to make a point that Sophie’s mum is going to house sit? It’s obviously bullshit. Why would Sophie’s mum leave her own house to stop at theirs? Maybe don’t tell everyone where you live if you’ve then got to lie about the house not being empty whilst you’re away 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why everytime they go away do they have to make a point that Sophie’s mum is going to house sit? It’s obviously bullshit. Why would Sophie’s mum leave her own house to stop at theirs? Maybe don’t tell everyone where you live if you’ve then got to lie about the house not being empty whilst you’re away 🤦🏻‍♀️
They might break in and take all fakey Jakeys instant tan, hair products and teeth whitening stuff ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't it funny how Su makes a big deal of how much she enjoys seeing Livvy, her son that died girlfriend, and how she doesn't see enough of her, she's obviously very fond of her, doesn't show the same fondness to the thing that is fakey Jakeys wife to be. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think soapy sue thinks anyone is good enough for her favourite fakey jakey .With his help shes now the queen of the most boring Instagram dribble I have ever heard.Is embarrassing doing her soap scoop daily no one cares 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, it seems he's not shadowbanned and has taken off his IQ of 14 from the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How sad can one be when he has to beg somebody to watch his show 😂

it’s so obvious Chris was asked by the management team to go . The only time you see Jake and Chris together is when it’s work .
He can’t stand Jake and it shows lol sad bleep

Reactions: 12
How sad can one be when he has to beg somebody to watch his show 😂

it’s so obvious Chris was asked by the management team to go . The only time you see Jake and Chris together is when it’s work .
He can’t stand Jake and it shows lol sad bleep
I bet Jakey has begged to come over to Chris’s several times but he has always made some excuse.😂😂😂. Take the hint Prickenden.

I don’t think soapy sue thinks anyone is good enough for her favourite fakey jakey .With his help shes now the queen of the most boring Instagram dribble I have ever heard.Is embarrassing doing her soap scoop daily no one cares 😳
Goes to show how aligned she is with Jakey . She likes to do the same thing everyday, just like Jakey. Not a bad thing in itself but it is torture to subject your IG followers with replica content day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He can’t read the room can he let’s face it 🤦‍♀️

those messages ain’t banter either . Chris is genuinely making excuses not to go . Come to think of it jake has no real friends does he ?

anybody ever actually seen him with a friend NOPE age has none !! Rare occasions he is with soph friends but never any of his own . All week he films himself . Strange strange man child

Reactions: 18
Well, it seems he's not shadowbanned and has taken off his IQ of 14 from the end.
So has taking the 14 off the end done the trick and lifted his shadowban then? I’m blocked so obviously can’t see. Also as I’m blocked it’s down to everyone on here that isn’t (I know there’s a few of you left 😂) to make sure you report anything on him you can 😂 to be honest the way he’s been buying followers, he’ll probably do it to himself again but just in case he doesn’t report, report, report 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So has taking the 14 off the end done the trick and lifted his shadowban then? I’m blocked so obviously can’t see. Also as I’m blocked it’s down to everyone on here that isn’t (I know there’s a few of you left 😂) to make sure you report anything on him you can 😂 to be honest the way he’s been buying followers, he’ll probably do it to himself again but just in case he doesn’t report, report, report 😂😂😂
Still have to put his full name in for him to come up but I’m guessing that he’s thinking without the 14 on the end people will now be able to find him 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still have to put his full name in for him to come up but I’m guessing that he’s thinking without the 14 on the end people will now be able to find him 😂
I think he’s so deluded, he’s convinced if he wasn’t shadowbanned, he would have past the million mark ages ago 😂 he conveniently forgets the only reason he’s anywhere near it is because he’s been buying thousands of bots in the last few months 😂 At least if you’re still having to type his full name in the ban is still active 😊 I bet soon he’ll make his final purchase to get his million and make out it’s because people have been able to find him since dropping the 14 🙄😂

I do apologise nasty trolls, he is indeed shadowbanned.

He was coming up as I had him saved lol.

He's just coming up quicker now as there is no 14 on.

• Haha
Thread #15

The road to 1 million is a long one for Jake,
maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.