Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs the mother is back with the soap scoops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Who the actual duck is she talking to that gives a tit ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I take it he’s not with Chris then 😂😂

I mean we would have seen him by now wouldn’t we ?

Reactions: 7
I take it he’s not with Chris then 😂😂

I mean we would have seen him by now wouldn’t we ?
I reckon Chris is taking his mum to Footloose. If not he’s obviously bailed on him 😂 If he goes you know he will be all over Jakeys stories later 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve reported don’t you worry 😂

Chris his mum dad and brother are going to the show tonight he’s just said on his story. Feel sorry for them

B4FE40EA-7A27-4B15-9BE1-C8BE512B0C08.png
Hahaha Chris clearly cbf to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if you share a private WhatsApp message sad bastard 😳He is so needy for valuation from anyone🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve reported don’t you worry 😂

Chris his mum dad and brother are going to the show tonight he’s just said on his story. Feel sorry for them

View attachment 1172918Hahaha Chris clearly cbf to see it 😂
I bet their management begged Chris to go. Funny though their management hasn’t once on Insta mentioned Jakey being in Footloose. Also how sad and desperate to feel the need to share a private message. He’s basically saying ‘look everyone I know Chris Hughes and he’s coming to see me in my show 🤦🏻‍♀️‘ he does realise that Chris Hughes isn’t much further up the z list scale than he is 😂

Reactions: 18
Why would you want to
Show messages from your mate that is showing zero interest in actually coming to see you in the show ?????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They both have same management I think they have told Chris to attend one of jakes show get some publicity for it . It’s obvious Chris can’t be arsed going . 😂

Chris says “ signed up to watch a theatre show “ nothing in that text screams supporting a friend lol he’s been made to go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you want to
Show messages from your mate that is showing zero interest in actually coming to see you in the show ?????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because he’s so deluded he doesn’t see it. He just wants to brag that his z list ‘mate’ is coming to his show. He’s hoping tagging Chris and Chris mentioning it back, he’ll get a follow from some of CHs followers 🤦🏻‍♀️ He will read on here and then make a public display with Chris later showing everyone how close they are and mention the messages as being banter 🙄 The fact Chris & Jake share the same manager, you would have thought he’d be going as well. I suppose the lure of watching Jakey on stage in Cheltenham is a bit different to going on a golf break with Chris to Mauritius 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah on a serious note Its obvious Chris don’t want to go to this show

Also posting Private messages on his Instagram personal to Chris and his father is wrong . Chris is private unlike Jake I can’t see it going down well .

can’t he se show desperate and needy he is , clearly he don’t want to go so jakes showing everybody on Instagram so that we think Chris does like him but just can’t make it , duck off jake it’s obvious he’s being made to go and said he ain’t going prick 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.