Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damnšŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted on his icks, ā€œpeople who buy followersšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€ wonder if he will post it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophieā€™s video probably on the back of his solo offering seeing he left the rest of the family out.Is he off to see his long suffering bestie Chris today šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s definitely done it as a dig šŸ˜‚. The fact itā€™s just her and the boys and he doesnā€™t appear in it at all. Deep down it must piss her off that he plays dad of the year all the time, where sheā€™s obviously the one thatā€™s does everything for the kids. He only ever appears to have looked after Leo once by himself and we all know how that day panned out šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s sad that itā€™s yet another post about Leo but at least she has featured Fred in the video unlike his loving stepdad did in his šŸ˜”

I posted on his icks, ā€œpeople who buy followersšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€ wonder if he will post it!
No chance. I did that never saw it appear šŸ˜‚ Weird how he didnā€™t block me for that but blocked me for liking a comment šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel the new video sophie's one is more about Leo than Leo and Fred. He just happens to be in a few videos she added to it. Sad

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That was a silly move him changing his Instagram handle. Now every historic article that he has been tagged in, if you click on the link you get the followingā€¦
I wonder why he wasnā€™t able to get have his name as his handle originally. Good for whoever had it lollll. He tagged someone in his stories yesterday for helping him secure his new handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No doubt heā€™s just going an event Chris is working at and invited himself . Isnā€™t it racing ?
Thats what heā€™s like he donā€™t actually have friends . hes just going to an event Chris is working at and will beg fir photos with him .

Chris has same management doesnā€™t he so probably gets made to be friendly to Jake šŸ˜‚

No doubt heā€™s just going an event Chris is working at and invited himself . Isnā€™t it racing ?
Thats what heā€™s like he donā€™t actually have friends . hes just going to an event Chris is working at and will beg fir photos with him .

Chris has same management doesnā€™t he so probably gets made to be friendly to Jake šŸ˜‚
Yes it's Aintree/ grand national race this week.

Reactions: 8
That video is hilariously bad! Not the production, which is actually very good. Jake is desperately trying to get Leo to worship him when he couldnā€™t give a tit. Jake sniffing the daffodil - a flower well known for its heady scent ha ha! šŸ¤£. Leo squirming and pushing him away.

For godā€™s sake - stick a hat and gloves on that boy when itā€™s cold and get him fitted for a proper pair of shoes. His feet will be wrecked!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crying laughing at that video editing to make it look like the baby isnā€™t trying to claw himself away from fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine sitting on reception watching this idiot dicking about like this in the hotel gym ???? He is seriously not right ā€¦. šŸ¤Æ

He thinks heā€™s funny and he isnā€™t. People donā€™t give a duck Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone else now grab that old handleā€¦ā€¦..šŸ§
That was a silly move him changing his Instagram handle. Now every historic article that he has been tagged in, if you click on the link you get the followingā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just presumed Chris Hughes and his mum were going to watch footloose. I believe Chris lives Cheltenham way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.