Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Footloose is in Cheltenham next week I think. Chris will be trying to report and auld Jakey will be clambering over security behind him trying to get a bit of screen time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it Tuesday he’s meeting with Chris 🤔
Yes. So Jake has clearly got a free ticket off Chris and his mum. Is jake not meant to be in Cheltenham this week for footloose? He’s started following a few Cheltenham businesses suddenly

He just can’t help himself. So bleeping defensive - prick
but he has edited it to say ‘boys’ now 😂
Was it a typo every time you missed him in the ‘family’ pictures of you sophie and Leo you bleeping bellend

it wasn’t a typo either. He said ‘the boy’ and then mentioned LEO. Absolute liar

Reactions: 23
‘Back at home with the boy’. Think you mean boys Jakey 🤦🏻‍♀️
‘Nothing makes me happier than my family’. Getting to 1 mill, eyefucking the camera, getting on TV would all make you happier than your family.
‘I’ll always talk about my struggles’. Of course you will. To try and get sympathy, attention, followers, likes and comments.
‘I try and be real on Instagram as there’s too much fake bull’. Nothing real about you Jakey (no I’m not referring to your teeth or hair) Buying followers is fake, doing ads for products you don’t use is fake, posting about things purely to up your engagement rate is fake, doing dodgy giveaways is fake. Look up fake in the dictionary and it should just read Jake Quickenden.
Well done though for posting a picture with Fred in it that for once you’re not actually getting paid for 👏🏻
He only posted this because everybody has picked up how he never posts Freddie and leaves him out .
disgusting how Sophie allows it she’s a horrible mother . Freddie deserves better what a bleeping joke she is . I would never allow anybody treat my kids the way she allows Jake to treat Freddie …. Is she really that fake hungry 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Typo my arse..Nasty bleep.....get a grip.....
Funny how he only ever replies to people that are called trolls … why doesn’t he ever reply to all the other comments !

Yes. So Jake has clearly got a free ticket off Chris and his mum. Is jake not meant to be in Cheltenham this week for footloose? He’s started following a few Cheltenham businesses suddenly

Was it a typo every time you missed him in the ‘family’ pictures of you sophie and Leo you bleeping bellend

it wasn’t a typo either. He said ‘the boy’ and then mentioned LEO. Absolute liar
He is a complete liar and can’t handle any criticism!

Reactions: 25
Funny how he only ever replies to people that are called trolls … why doesn’t he ever reply to all the other comments !

He is a complete liar and can’t handle any criticism!
Because then he can’t cry troll like one of his recent stories

Reactions: 17
He just can’t help himself. So bleeping defensive - prick
but he has edited it to say ‘boys’ now 😂
It’s more than being defensive. He is incredibly rude. He doesn’t have a normal cell in his body . It was no typo btw. Freddie is an afterthought in his head. I wish the bleep would just be honest.

Because then he can’t cry troll like one of his recent stories
Don’t forget his new thing is ‘dad shaming’. The Loose Women rolled their eyes when he tried to make it a thing on the show . In their heads they were like we invited you to talk about footloose which you haven’t done. Bellend.
Real stardom will continue to elude him as he is nasty to the core. He must realise there are times he has to hold his tongue as he never knows who he is talking to. The person wasn’t nasty and was just pointing out the obvious. I guess a nerve was hit. So enraged by him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He really is a sensitive thing isn’t he. No wonder his ‘career’ never took off. Imagine if a TV executive had the cheek to say there was something wrong with an audition he did. He’d stand there stomping his feet, saying they were trolling him and then say it was his anxiety 😂
Hahahaha blocked!
Welcome to the club 😊👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He really is a sensitive thing isn’t he. No wonder his ‘career’ never took off. Imagine if a TV executive had the cheek to say there was something wrong with an audition he did. He’d stand there stomping his feet, saying they were trolling him and then say it was his anxiety 😂

Welcome to the club 😊👍🏻
Imagine being a director on a show and telling him how to perform. He'd blow a gasket...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.