Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how he only ever replies to people that are called trolls … why doesn’t he ever reply to all the other comments !

He is a complete liar and can’t handle any criticism!
He doesn’t reply because he’s not the ‘nice guy’ he always makes out he is🙄 and all the deluded people that meet him say he is😂 He’s a nasty, egotistical bleep & hates that people see through the nice guy act, so the mask slips & you see the real Jake😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fakey Jakey would give Putin a run for his money not allowing any negative comments about him!! just remember he doesn't care what people think of him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has such a sad twit and thinks he’s so important.The kiss arse comments on his posts are cringe.His Tom post still pisses me off as did not know him and just used his death to do another pity me post.No class whatsoever just a beggy bottom of the pile z lister 😡

Reactions: 16
Now all of us blocked will never know how he gets on with #roadto1million. Sleepless nights ahead...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now all of us blocked will never know how he gets on with #roadto1million. Sleepless nights ahead...
don’t worry I’ll be sure to screen shot and share for you all, I can’t bare to see you all miss out 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Moaning about trolls in his stories. "What kind of life is that?" Well what kind of life is buying PRETEND followers on instagram because you're desperate to be loved and adored?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome our latest VIP members to the blocked club 😘😂😂😂😂😂 thanks for cheering me up everyone with the posts tonight. I’m feeling much better since covid got me again x

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooops I’m now part of the elite blocked gang 🤣🤣
Get your credit card out Jakey boy you will never reach a million at this rate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being a director on a show and telling him how to perform. He'd blow a gasket...
Could you imagine him on Strictly if Craig took a disliking to him 😂😂😂 Won’t happen fortunately cos he’s not a big enough ‘celeb’ to get on there, however much he begs 😊

Moaning about trolls in his stories. "What kind of life is that?" Well what kind of life is buying PRETEND followers on instagram because you're desperate to be loved and adored?
He needs to look up the definition of trolls. People liking someone’s comment pulling someone up on their behaviour doesn’t make the person commenting or the people liking the comment a troll. Still angling for that documentary I think 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i can’t stand the self absorbed little bleep… everything about him pisses me off including the fact he could probably eat an apple through my letter box with his turkey teeth 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Whinging about 'what kind of life' is that when you pull someone down (the person highlighted you'd not mentioned Fred wasn't pulling you down, just gently reminding you there are two young boys you went home with ha sounds wrong but it wasnt a typo!) sooo what kind of life is it when you tear your stepson to bits on a public forum and disregard him or when you sit giving a soap scoop and take the piss out of actor's and strokes or slag of their acting skills. But that's all ok is it as its him and his influencer 😂😂 mum

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone that posts anything he doesn’t like is a “Troll” I think he needs to look up the definition because people commenting on the fact he blatantly leaves out his stepson is not being a troll it’s calling him out !

Reactions: 21
Whinging about 'what kind of life' is that when you pull someone down (the person highlighted you'd not mentioned Fred wasn't pulling you down, just gently reminding you there are two young boys you went home with ha sounds wrong but it wasnt a typo!) sooo what kind of life is it when you tear your stepson to bits on a public forum and disregard him or when you sit giving a soap scoop and take the piss out of actor's and strokes or slag of their acting skills. But that's all ok is it as its him and his influencer 😂😂 mum
I would say ‘influencer’ loosely..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does this prick sit and say people ‘trolling him doesn’t’ bother him but he’s got a blocked list bigger than his following.

he’s on edge this weekend because his family are going to have a happy fortnight without the prick whilst he has to work and he hates he.

it’s not an error he leaves Fred out constantly.
He’s going to have a meltdown when they are in America

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Welcome our latest VIP members to the blocked club 😘😂😂😂😂😂 thanks for cheering me up everyone with the posts tonight. I’m feeling much better since covid got me again x
Hope you feel better soon, this strain seems to be everywhere ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.