Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Sophie decides to stay with her sister for good 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He wants Leo to love him, blowing into his belly trying to make him laugh, take a look at Stacy Soloman baby she is adorable and is laughing all the time. Leo does not engage much and never has done , sorry just my opinion, he acts the father to him but it comes over fake...like him.......selfish, selfish man.....
Prop baby.

I hope Sophie decides to stay with her sister for good 😂😂
I'm amazed he hasn't gone with her to "break America". 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must kill him that the baby adores Fred and gives zero fucks about having a camera and his dads face in his face all the time

would piss me off so much that if he’s up everyone has to be up. If baby is teething wouldn’t one of you take him downstairs so the other can have an extra hour

his anxiety will start on Wednesday - he’ll be fine whilst he’s got stuff on with Chris
That’s it right there. The few times he posts videos of the boys together, you can see how Leo gravitates towards Freddie. Unlike Prickenden who has to do cartwheels to get Leo interested.

Never seen baby Jabba look so animated before. Everyone say thank you, Fred. He only had to look at the kid and he beams… Jake might want to lay off the constant neck nuzzling because that’s doesn’t work
I think his beard irritates Leo too when he gets close. You would think Jakey would realise that. He’s a prick!

So they didn't go out on a family walk yesterday. It was a shoot for just Jake and Leo. Lovely. Bet that was nice for Leo's MOTHER (anyone would think that Jake had carried him for 9 months and given birth to him the way he carries on) and Freddie 🙄.
He treats Sophie like the surrogate .

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Fred winding Leo up with the ball...nasty side to him making Leo cry...and Mother of the Year filming it instead of telling him not to do it.....what's the matter with these people ? .

Reactions: 6
How about take ur kids out the house????? They’re bored! My 2 year old wrecks the house and gets every toy out, all her books etc when she’s bored. That’s when we go for a walk or somewhere. Urgh they really are RUBBISH. She didn’t even tell Fred off for making her 1 year old cry 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
So he’s changed his username on Instagram. I reckon he thought people would then be able to find him as he’s convinced that why he’s not getting his elusive 1 million. Nope still shadowbanned 😂 Also noticed he’s started following Samantha Barks so maybe he wants to try for All Star Musicals next 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes Jakey you may have blocked me but I still have ways of seeing everything 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He clearly reads here. Sophie’s post she comments Leo has his fifth tooth then Jake has to loom into shot commenting on his turkey teeth…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Throughout that whole video Leo is like get the f**k off me.
Jakey obviously sees something else when he watches it cos it’s as clear as anything Leo has no interest in him at all. Oh course silly me, when he watches it back, he’s too busy looking at himself to notice Leo couldn’t give a tit 😉

Fred winding Leo up with the ball...nasty side to him making Leo cry...and Mother of the Year filming it instead of telling him not to do it.....what's the matter with these people ? .
She is 100% as bad as her poor excuse of a partner 🤯

Reactions: 19
So he’s changed his username on Instagram. I reckon he thought people would then be able to find him as he’s convinced that why he’s not getting his elusive 1 million. Nope still shadowbanned 😂 Also noticed he’s started following Samantha Barks so maybe he wants to try for All Star Musicals next 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes Jakey you may have blocked me but I still have ways of seeing everything 😉
Jesus wept. What's wrong with the prat...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No mention of anything F1 related this week Jakey boy. Its this weekend incase u need reminding to post ur absolute farce of it😉. Ur welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to disagree, I don’t think it’s nasty, it’s what kids do… I used to move stuff out of reach from my brother. It also teaches the golden boy he can’t get his own way as you have to share.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.