Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child is very distant isn't he. Like when he was staring into space on twats stories. Better not comment that to Jake tho as his child is a perfect celebrity baby..... Not. That post of him carrying Leo in the bucket, I have never ever seen someone love themslef so much. Its all about him eyefucking the camera. He genuinely annoys the tit out of me. All this woe me narrative is pathetic but he will continue with it in some form as it has gained a little attention. Wonder what narrative he goes onto next.

Reactions: 20
Funny thing is he buys BOTS but real people are leaving 😂 if you add uo how many have left the last month it’s thousands .

DOI sont give a tit about him same with loose women he went on to talk about footloose no doubt Darren day was also asked but Jake forced Leo onto the set … you just know he told soph to stand close with Leo then let him run on .

it was obvious he was not allowed on the set . He turned into the Jake show when it was about foot loose the idiot . i seen another z lister with his child on loose women walking out together because he was asked to take his son Jake not force him on 😂

Reactions: 16
Funny thing is he buys BOTS but real people are leaving 😂 if you add uo how many have left the last month it’s thousands .

DOI sont give a tit about him same with loose women he went on to talk about footloose no doubt Darren day was also asked but Jake forced Leo onto the set … you just know he told soph to stand close with Leo then let him run on .

it was obvious he was not allowed on the set . He turned into the Jake show when it was about foot loose the idiot . i seen another z lister with his child on loose women walking out together because he was asked to take his son Jake not force him on 😂
He’s gained another 500 followers (sorry bots) overnight. Seems whenever he calls ‘troll’ he has to get his debit card out to make himself feel better and to replace all the people he’s blocked 😂 There are probably more real people on his blocked list than there are that actually follow him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s gained another 500 followers (sorry bots) overnight. Seems whenever he calls ‘troll’ he has to get his debit card out to make himself feel better and to replace all the people he’s blocked 😂 There are probably more real people on his blocked list than there are that actually follow him 😂
It will be credit card soon when the work dries up and he’s left buying bots with klarna x

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it very disturbing her is always going around in his jocks only and playing with the kids with just jocks on is a no from me. Imagine a mother just walking around the house in her bra and knickers and sitting down with the kids in just her underwear. To me it's not right

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Must kill him that the baby adores Fred and gives zero fucks about having a camera and his dads face in his face all the time

would piss me off so much that if he’s up everyone has to be up. If baby is teething wouldn’t one of you take him downstairs so the other can have an extra hour

his anxiety will start on Wednesday - he’ll be fine whilst he’s got stuff on with Chris

Reactions: 18
Also physio is a long process, you don’t recover within 5 mins of going. I come out of my physio sessions in more pain. Yes Jake unlike you I go for health reasons and conditions I suffer for not a “bad back” that vanishes the next day
He wants to have my sciatica pain have had it everyday for 5 years after an operation that went wrong 😕.

ASDA are taking on...😅😅😅👍👍👍👍
And night cleaners on my local buses still needing staff..Urgently .lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never seen baby Jabba look so animated before. Everyone say thank you, Fred. He only had to look at the kid and he beams… Jake might want to lay off the constant neck nuzzling because that’s doesn’t work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So they didn't go out on a family walk yesterday. It was a shoot for just Jake and Leo. Lovely. Bet that was nice for Leo's MOTHER (anyone would think that Jake had carried him for 9 months and given birth to him the way he carries on) and Freddie 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't worry hun I got blocked because I told him his feet were dirty rotten..dirty feet dirty everything...lol lol ..he didn't like that 😕.
I’m gutted it was for liking a comment. If I’d known I would have messaged him first and got blocked for telling him a few (no actually a lot) of home truths 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m gutted it was for liking a comment. If I’d known I would have messaged him first and got blocked for telling him a few (no actually a lot) of home truths 😊
I know how you feel I wish I had said more but at least we have here to come to lol lol ...x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was up at 5.30 first thing shove phone in Leo’s face .How about get up let Sophie have a lay in seeing you do duck all while away.Such a self absorbed prick he’s constant looking at himself while filming makes me feel 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I know how you feel I wish I had said more but at least we have here to come to lol lol ...x
Exactly. We can say what we want on here, knowing he reads it, stews on it but can do duck all about it 😂 He can’t even call tattle out cos he knows it would make more people come here and find out exactly what’s he’s like 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He was up at 5.30 first thing shove phone in Leo’s face .How about get up let Sophie have a lay in seeing you do duck all while away.Such a self absorbed prick he’s constant looking at himself while filming makes me feel 🤮
He sees it that she’s going on holiday while he ‘works’ so no way is he letting her have a lie in. Doesn’t see she travelling with 2 young kids on an 11 hour flight by herself and then looking after those kids by herself whilst her and them will be jet lagged as well. Don’t forget his life is sooo much harder than hers. He does work 2 hours a day you know 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That video isn’t any natural moments it’s all planned out. Can see how cold it is as well and no hat or gloves for the little one

Also a huge time difference in LA so he won’t be able to FaceTime when he wakes up

Reactions: 13
He sees it that she’s going on holiday while he ‘works’ so no way is he letting her have a lie in. Doesn’t see she travelling with 2 young kids on an 11 hour flight by herself and then looking after those kids by herself whilst her and them will be jet lagged as well. Don’t forget his life is sooo much harder than hers. He does work 2 hours a day you know 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same as when he comes home from his couple of hour’s work in a show for a weekend. Comes home, has a lie in, does all the things he wants to do. How about giving Sophie a day off?

Reactions: 14
Same as when he comes home from his couple of hour’s work in a show for a weekend. Comes home, has a lie in, does all the things he wants to do. How about giving Sophie a day off?
No chance. You can imagine how he lords it up over her the whole time about being the ‘known’ one and the breadwinner. More fool her for tolerating it cos she desperately wants the z list life. Totally deserve each other. Just feel sorry for the kids having two such selfish parents 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He wants Leo to love him, blowing into his belly trying to make him laugh, take a look at Stacy Soloman baby she is adorable and is laughing all the time. Leo does not engage much and never has done , sorry just my opinion, he acts the father to him but it comes over fake...like him.......selfish, selfish man.....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.