Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before he comments or Lewis gets blocked and comment removed 😂
Dawn stop arselicking you weirdo
Lewis is amazing , he didn’t hold back 😂😂. Jakey will defo delete or post a sarcy reply ! I love when it is not just Tattle that sees how fucked up he is .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
was gonna post same! no wonder the poor kid looks like he cant hold his head up..its just normal posture for him looking up at a screen!
Poor boy! I fear his neck is ruined due to neglect. Why didn’t they put the TV lower down. Poor Leo has been straining his neck since he was a few months old.

Reactions: 13
He’s just started following clover spread😂😂😂 Is this the calibre of influencing he can expect when he reaches the million🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

The desperation hangs out of him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s just started following clover spread😂😂😂 Is this the calibre of influencing he can expect when he reaches the million🤣🤣🤣

The desperation hangs out of him 🙈
[/QUOTE]
Any product his zlister pals advertise on insta, he automatically starts following them obviously hoping to get a piece of the action himself. He’s done this for months. If you look back on brands he follows (there’s a lot 😂) at some stage he’s seen someone else doing an ad for them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she off her tree? The post of him and Leo and fatherhood was nothing about people who don’t have their mums. Absolutely nothing.
Where did he post anything about thinking of those who don’t have mums? Certainly not in his single dad of the year post

Reactions: 6
So he’s saying he lay in until half 9🤔 Well who was on your phone commenting on your grid post at half 6 in the morning😂
A9B96C52-9CCA-48DC-81E6-E8397507EAAD.jpeg

The word you’re looking for is ‘walking’ Jake not ‘waking’🙄 illiterate bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he’s saying he lay in until half 9🤔 Well who was on your phone commenting on your grid post at half 6 in the morning😂View attachment 1155680
The word you’re looking for is ‘walking’ Jake not ‘waking’🙄 illiterate bleep!
To be honest, this really pisses me off. His reaction to me seems curt and a bit rude, as though Nadine should be keeping up with his bleeping mundane life. The 'mate' just seems really passive aggressive, and if he stopped noshing himself off for one moment he would be able to see that she appears to be a middle aged woman taking an interest in his child's development (THAT HE PLASTERS ACROSS THE INTERNET FOR THE bleeping WORLD TO SEE - STILL NOT OK JAKE!). You have very few actual fans Jake, probs best you start being a little kinder to those that actually exist

I may have overly read into it but I just can't be arsed today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
To be honest, this really pisses me off. His reaction to me seems curt and a bit rude, as though Nadine should be keeping up with his bleeping mundane life. The 'mate' just seems really passive aggressive, and if he stopped noshing himself off for one moment he would be able to see that she appears to be a middle aged woman taking an interest in his child's development (THAT HE PLASTERS ACROSS THE INTERNET FOR THE bleeping WORLD TO SEE - STILL NOT OK JAKE!). You have very few actual fans Jake, probs best you start being a little kinder to those that actually exist

No I read it the same as if he’s like ‘keep up mate, old news’

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I totally agree with this. I think he’s pissed off that he can’t go back at Lewis on the comment he made about ‘it being Mothers Day and not making it about him’ because it’s been called out on here. If he replies or blocks it just proves us right. So instead he’s taken it out on 2 people who innocently asked about Leo walking. No way has he not seen Lewis’s comment and normally he’d definitely bite at that…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the actual duck is he congratulating who ever wone dancing on ice with a photo of himself. Seriously I didn't this this man could get any more self obsessed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.