Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported it but he probably read it on here and took it down. We obviously all do the parenting for him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
This is really shocking! I thought it was something that was drilled into all of us at at a very young age - never ever put a plastic bag on your head. It's up there with not running into the road or going off with strangers. Does he not see that by making this into some kind of fun game Leo will possibly do this when he's unattended. This really is diabolical parenting, how the duck is he so irresponsible?
I went to comment as I was furious he would think this is a good idea and he’s removed the pictures. Seriously he’s so stupid, hey son let’s play putting plastic bags on our heads???

Reactions: 14
Most idiotic thing I’ve seen him do. Why risk your child’s life like that?

I reported it but he probably read it on here and took it down. We obviously all do the parenting for him 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’ll be pissed off you put your screenshots on here for everyone to see. He definitely won’t direct anyone to tattle now. He really is a fuckin idiot 😡

Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight he never spends time with Leo just uses him for content and when he does he shows him how to put a plastic bag over his head … I mean let’s face it they never actually watch what Leo is doing that’s how he got his hand split open ..

He needs a wiki somebdoy needs to start one then people can see just what he is like

Reactions: 23
His socks are grim

View attachment 1156128Also why teach a child to put a bag on their head? They can bleeping suffocate. He’s actually the biggest twit going
Wow !!!! Just wow !!!!

Last week he was banging his head on a cushion and Leo then started banging his head on the floor 🤯 now he is showing how to put a plastic bag on his head 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It would appear the only person in that household with a sensible, caring head on their shoulders is Fred. Actually baffling the way they carry on

Reactions: 23
Well that's his chance if being g nominated Father of the year down the pan isn't it?

• Haha
So let me get this straight he never spends time with Leo just uses him for content and when he does he shows him how to put a plastic bag over his head … I mean let’s face it they never actually watch what Leo is doing that’s how he got his hand split open ..

He needs a wiki somebdoy needs to start one then people can see just what he is like
The wiki thread is there, someone on here was going to make it up but I don’t know if something happened because they never really post here anymore☹ I wish I was more tech savvy to do all the links & stuff because I would do it👍🏼 I’ll maybe have a look at some of the others for inspiration to see if I could manage it because there is loads to go on it😂

Reactions: 10
I think when somebody makes the wiki admin have to approve it then everybody can add bits to it .

so much already that can be added to a wiki . X

Reactions: 9
He has just started following dyson, wouldn’t be surprised if he announces another air wrap giveaway tonight when he finally announces the spa winner🙄 Sad, desperate fucker!🤢

• Sick
He has just started following dyson, wouldn’t be surprised if he announces another air wrap giveaway tonight when he finally announces the spa winner🙄 Sad, desperate fucker!🤢
He really believed he’d be at a million by now 😂 we know he’s going to keep doing giveaways as a cover for buying bots until he reaches it. Sad when your only obsession in life is to have 1,000,000 followers on Instagram whether they be genuine or not. I really believe he’s that deluded, he thinks there’s a whole other ‘influencing’ universe for people over 1m 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is it just they 3 away out for dinner again? Do they ever have Fred or is he only there for ads?🤷🏼‍♀️ She posted last night about him being home but he’s nowhere to be seen now😳

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was going to report but either someone else has or somebody’s had a word and he’s taken it down already
In whose universe is it ever appropriate to do that, but to then go ahead and post it! He is dangerous and destructive. He is a lost cause !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.