Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a Footloose producer or choreographer (or his agent) I'd be ABSOLUTELY bouncing watching him today. Not fit to do what he needed to yesterday but able to bounce between massages, restaurants and pints today no bother. And can throw his son up with ease.
No doubt this was a one day only, miraculous recovery and back to the bad back, anxious, tinnitus ridded Jake tomorrow just in time for work.

And seriously, Mother's Day is one day of the year, we are already shortchanged by an hour this year. Can he honestly not wait until June to make it all about himself on Father's Day. Not even wait, every day is all about him. And then Leo. Sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I was a Footloose producer or choreographer (or his agent) I'd be ABSOLUTELY bouncing watching him today. Not fit to do what he needed to yesterday but able to bounce between massages, restaurants and pints today no bother. And can throw his son up with ease.
No doubt this was a one day only, miraculous recovery and back to the bad back, anxious, tinnitus ridded Jake tomorrow just in time for work.

And seriously, Mother's Day is one day of the year, we are already shortchanged by an hour this year. Can he honestly not wait until June to make it all about himself on Father's Day. Not even wait, every day is all about him. And then Leo. Sickening
Exactly that, within a day of him being too knackered to do the full show without amendments. They must regret hiring him as he’s not exactly bringing huge promo to the show as he’s too being talking about himself.

Reactions: 16
Exactly that, within a day of him being too knackered to do the full show without amendments. They must regret hiring him as he’s not exactly bringing huge promo to the show as he’s too being talking about himself.

You know what, I'd actually tell him if he's so unwell just leave it and don't bother completing the run. Plenty of young, eager and actually talented performers who could step in at a moments notice and do themselves proud.

Let him keep the gold hotpants though, he's welcome to those

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No big bunch of flowers to his mum what a tit son he is, Today been all about him see who wins his night in a spa which of course was given to them for free.But wouldn’t dream of giving it to Sophie and her mum who been having Leo lately.Hell no put it as a prize get the prick to a million quess what wanker it didn’t work 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Was about to say the same! Anyone would think it’s Father’s Day ffs

also the draw is tomorrow now, what a surprise

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I thought it had been quiet today didn’t realise there was a new thread.

OF COURSE this prick has decided to do a post about fathers on MOTHER’S DAY. For duck sake can he just have a day off

If I was Sophie I’d take the boys to lego land without the prick for Father’s Day or something. Honestly knew he was a prick but he’s just next level today

his work ethic is a shambles. Had to change the entire show around him yesterday but he’s fine to throw the baby around and sit in a beer garden today? What the duck

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Was about to say the same! Anyone would think it’s Father’s Day ffs

also the draw is tomorrow now, what a surprise
I thought he was going to draw it first thing this morning, seeing as how he said it would make a nice Mother’s Day gift, that would have made sense🤔😂 Not as if the winner can hang off until tomorrow to gift their mum it😂😂

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but how desperate does Sophie need to be . He ain’t even a z lister he’s literally none existent.

She’s allowing this horrible vile man treat her like that . On a day that’s meant to be about mother’s he has posted about fathers . Sophie hun does that not tell you he ain’t interested your literally just a slave a maid and a egg sober for him to have kids .

your also allowing him to push your first born away so much that he posts a Mother’s Day post without him in it , that is your son FFS don’t ever let a man treat your son the way he is .

And one last thing how can you post that today has been lovely . It’s Mother’s Day and your first born was not with you . That to me ain’t lovely I would be heartbroken celebrating Mother’s Day without both children , was it your idea aswell as jakes to dump him at his dads so you Jake Leo can play happy families . You make me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but how desperate does Sophie need to be . He ain’t even a z lister he’s literally none existent.

She’s allowing this horrible vile man treat her like that . On a day that’s meant to be about mother’s he has posted about fathers . Sophie hun does that not tell you he ain’t interested your literally just a slave a maid and a egg sober for him to have kids .

your also allowing him to push your first born away so much that he posts a Mother’s Day post without him in it , that is your son FFS don’t ever let a man treat your son the way he is .

And one last thing how can you post that today has been lovely . It’s Mother’s Day and your first born was not with you . That to me ain’t lovely I would be heartbroken celebrating Mother’s Day without both children , was it your idea aswell as jakes to dump him at his dads so you Jake Leo can play happy families . You make me sick
It’s just tragic if she’s that desperate to be an influencer to be honest. Jake should have got up this morning made her breakfast, took the boys to the shops to buy her something (instead Freddie chose something for a Tesco ad) and then spent the day doing things she wanted to do.

instead he got up, drove 2 hours to get a massage, had a spray tan, then posted without her first son, then went for lunch with her, film his kid, filmed himself and then came home and posted about being a father.

he’d be back to his tit show tonight with his bags packed if that was me. His mother won’t tell hi. About himself either. Guarantee he’s squeezed in filming some ads he need Leo for today too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.