Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he gets gifted spa vouchers and decides to run a comp with them thinking heโ€™ll finally get to his coveted million. Then makes it a stipulation, people have to follow him to win. Funny that both Vicky Pattinson & Dani Dyer also were doing the same giveaway but not begging for followers or offering extra cash with it. Yet again he changes the rules and closing time thinking maybe another 24 hours will help his follower count (obviously the wallet is coming out tomorrow). How the duck is he getting away with this? As for him posting a picture of him with Leo on MOTHERS DAY, Jake you are an insufferable selfish attention seeking head. Iโ€™m just surprised heโ€™s not done an actual post about his dad and brother instead of just a mention on his stories. I assume his management donโ€™t bother monitoring his social media cos if they did surely heโ€™d be gone. Good luck getting anyone or company wanting to work with that ๐Ÿ˜ก

Why is she wearing pyjamas out for lunch?
She really thinks she a high end fashionista/ influencer ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see more of that kid than I do my own sister, and I live with herโ€ฆ

Originally followed for the cringe factor, but unfollowing now because itโ€™s actually uncomfortable to watch that level of narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He really is a weapons grade bleep, isn't he.
If he was anywhere near interesting/talented, he wouldn't have to beg or buy followers. I'd be bleeping ashamed if I was him...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s your audience Quickenden over 50s desperados โ€ฆ.. never be a Chris Hughes with the popurlar women after you instead itโ€™s desperate middle age women ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ
Whyโ€™s everyone clothed and heโ€™s got his bleeping top off? Honestly Iโ€™m going to have to unfollow him soon heโ€™s too much

• Sick
Reactions: 21
No wonder Leoโ€™s posture is bad look at his poor neck always up watching tele
was gonna post same! no wonder the poor kid looks like he cant hold his head up..its just normal posture for him looking up at a screen!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How long before he comments or Lewis gets blocked and comment removed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Dawn stop arselicking you weirdo
Heโ€™s not gonna shag you dawn
Sheโ€™s actually that sad & desperate sheโ€™s liked other peoples comments whoโ€™ve said heโ€™s a great dad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe this is one of Jakeโ€™s alter egos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iceland dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s just started following clover spread๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Is this the calibre of influencing he can expect when he reaches the million๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s actually that sad & desperate sheโ€™s liked other peoples comments whoโ€™ve said heโ€™s a great dad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe this is one of Jakeโ€™s alter egos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She must be pretty sad in the fact she only follows 16 people and he is one of them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Heโ€™s just started following clover spread๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Is this the calibre of influencing he can expect when he reaches the million๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Joe Swash had an ad this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚

Joe Swash had an ad this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚
& I see that I liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ I donโ€™t remember doing that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.