Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me me me me me me me me me oh
And Sophie in the background FFs
Is it Father’s Day ????
His face in this picture is absolutely rage/vomit inducing. I don’t know how Sophie lets him near her, he makes me want to stitch my vagina shut with pins. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He can’t stand for the attention to being on anyone else.So turn your camera of idiot stop eye bleeping yourself while playing with your son.Change your post picture add Fred as believe it or not Sophie a mum to two kids not just the golden child how disrespectful you tosser 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope he reads this

Jake you are one selfish nasty bleep you really are !! She is a MOTHER of TWO a children not just your child . Left poor Freddie out again yet got yourself in both photos . U really think your something special when in fact your nothing but a nasty little prick , begging for followers and no friends your sad . Sophie needs to run fir the hills for her kids sake 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Never known such a attention seeking prick in all my life .
He really is just a vile soul .
Mother’s Day should be about Sophie and both her children not just Leo .
She needs to wake up and leave because she is allowing this man to push Freddie out and it won’t be long till he decides he wants to permenatly live with his dad .

Cant stand this man child he’s horrible . All day everyday is him with his phone on himself cant he see nobody gives a tit l he’s that sad he has to buy himself followers . I bet Chris Hughes laughs at him how desperate he is buying followers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder why Sophie hasn’t got Fred for Mothers Day? Could understand it if it was Fathers Day (no Jake it’s not, even if you are trying to make today all about you) but I’m surprised that Freddie must be with his dad & stepmum & they’ve only got Leo. Any separated parents I know the mums always have their children on Mothers Day & the dads on Father’s Day.

Reactions: 14
I wonder why Sophie hasn’t got Fred for Mothers Day? Could understand it if it was Fathers Day (no Jake it’s not, even if you are trying to make today all about you) but I’m surprised that Freddie must be with his dad & stepmum & they’ve only got Leo. Any separated parents I know the mums always have their children on Mothers Day & the dads on Father’s Day.
I would never not have my daughter on Mother’s Day. The only time it’s ever not been the whole day is if I’ve worked the nightshift before. I found it very weird. Even from the child’s perspective to not be with their mum is sad

Reactions: 8
Jake advertising loop earplugs. Does he not realise that tinnitus noise come from inside your head…if anything, you need external noise to mask it. He’s such a drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Freedie isn't omitted from photos his face is blocked by Leo. Disgusting.
Imagine taking the time to make a post about Mother's Day, think up a caption, look for accompanying photos..... Then miss out a whole entire child. I actually can't. It's all about him, then Leo.

Jake advertising loop earplugs. Does he not realise that tinnitus noise come from inside your head…if anything, you need external noise to mask it. He’s such a drama queen.
Yea he just proves again, again (and again) that he's not the brightest pixie in the forest.

Reactions: 14
Still has to make it about himself….
Photo of his brother earlier and now has to bring his dad up as well 😴 Honestly any excuse to play the grief card 😴 duck that its Mothers Day, its always got to be about him. Obviously he’s on the piss so Sophie is no doubt driving as usual. He sure knows how to treat the mother of his child on the one day of the year it should totally be about her. He’s also made no mention of the draw for his giveaway today either. If he’d made the million it would have been a totally different story. I was convinced he’d paid for the million today to get the attention off Sophie but he has managed to do that without any bot purchases anyway 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Photo of his brother earlier and now has to bring his dad up as well 😴 Honestly any excuse to play the grief card 😴 duck that its Mothers Day, its always got to be about him. Obviously he’s on the piss so Sophie is no doubt driving as usual. He sure knows how to treat the mother of his child on the one day of the year it should totally be about her. He’s also made no mention of the draw for his giveaway today either. If he’d made the million it would have been a totally different story. I was convinced he’d paid for the million today to get the attention off Sophie but he has managed to do that without any bot purchases anyway 😡
Hr knows IG are watching and the next stage would be a ban. He won’t survive that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.