Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, every single time he posts a semi-nude photo (pretty much all the time) I just think how ugly his tattoos are.
He’s such a boring bastard. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also the magazines don’t pay as much as they used to . Social Media has made it almost pointless paying Celebs for ther weddings etc. plus why pay a Z- lister for his wedding. They won’t recoup their outlay as per Jakey. His turkey teef on any magazine cover will affect sales.
Exchange and Mart might cover it ....😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another gifted hotel he’s tagging already
Wonder where the rest of the cast end up having to stay because non of them are in the nice hotels Jake is in

Reactions: 9
I’ve never known anyone choose or change their engagement ring. Wedding and eternity rings are our choice but I’ve always thought people were happy with the ring their other half picked!
My engagement ring was Indian Gold - I loved it (divorced now) but come to getting married I found it impossible to find a wedding ring that matched the colouring without having a trip back to Taj Mahal.
You know what I did though, I just put up with it, went with a rose gold and I loved them both - because they were bought with love and that meant more to me than them matching.

Reactions: 15
Been married twice and both times wedding rings and engagement rings came from Lizzie Duke. Both cost less than 300 quid. First husband had a really well paid job but I wasn't arsed. It's just a symbol at the end of the day .

Reactions: 12
Been married twice and both times wedding rings and engagement rings came from Lizzie Duke. Both cost less than 300 quid. First husband had a really well paid job but I wasn't arsed. It's just a symbol at the end of the day .
Perhaps they're not professional beggers like this twit, and try and help local hotels???
That’s my point though. Most touring casts get a very small budget for their accommodation on top of their wage. Then you’ve got Jake blagging freebies at the top hotels. They must think he’s a right twit.

Also. Why’s he dressing like Ali g

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another gifted hotel he’s tagging already
Wonder where the rest of the cast end up having to stay because non of them are in the nice hotels Jake is in
If it’s gifted, doesn’t he have to state that when he tags them in his stories? Also why would they gift him a weeks accommodation when he’s hardly a celeb? Be honest he tags everyone and everything he can so wouldn’t assume it’s a freebie. I reckon he probably gets it discounted but not totally free or have I missed him bragging about it at some stage? 😂

Reactions: 11
If it’s gifted, doesn’t he have to state that when he tags them in his stories? Also why would they gift him a weeks accommodation when he’s hardly a celeb? Be honest he tags everyone and everything he can so wouldn’t assume it’s a freebie. I reckon he probably gets it discounted but not totally free or have I missed him bragging about it at some stage? 😂
The fact everywhere he’s been so far he’s tagged them in numerous posts and done room tours tell me it’s either gifted or HEAVILY discounted. He tags paid ad’s but probably thinks free stuff is different. He did the same with the gifted hot tub and garden furniture.

Why do you think he does his woe is me posts to bump up his engagement and deletes the posts with not many likes or interactions. So he can show the companies he approaches how much interaction and reach he has

Influencing is a well orchestrated business where they all know exactly what they are doing

*edit. Just looked. That hotel the cheapest room is £191 a night. Doubt Jake is paying a grand for a week when he’s doing shows so barely there. Anyone paying would just stay at a premier inn or something if you are out most of the day

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The fact everywhere he’s been so far he’s tagged them in numerous posts and done room tours tell me it’s either gifted or HEAVILY discounted. He tags paid ad’s but probably thinks free stuff is different. He did the same with the gifted hot tub and garden furniture.

Why do you think he does his woe is me posts to bump up his engagement and deletes the posts with not many likes or interactions. So he can show the companies he approaches how much interaction and reach he has

Influencing is a well orchestrated business where they all know exactly what they are doing

*edit. Just looked. That hotel the cheapest room is £191 a night. Doubt Jake is paying a grand for a week when he’s doing shows so barely there. Anyone paying would just stay at a premier inn or something if you are out most of the day
I just thought cos he’s such a prick, if he was getting it for free he’d have to brag about it. You can see him saying ‘look how famous I am, I get given hotel rooms for free’. I agree no way is he paying £191 a night but I still think he’s probably got it discounted with a few perks included. I don’t think he’ll stop at a premier inn again cos he got the piss taken out of him last time 😂
As for him tagging the hotels, he tags ITV, Strictly, Channel 4 & 5, MTV, Soccer Aid and others quite frequently but that doesn’t seem to get him anywhere, so I think he tags the hotels hoping to get attention (& free stuff) while he staying there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.