Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he believes he is the height of fashion 😂😂😂. His fashion at least gives me a good laugh.

If it’s gifted, doesn’t he have to state that when he tags them in his stories? Also why would they gift him a weeks accommodation when he’s hardly a celeb? Be honest he tags everyone and everything he can so wouldn’t assume it’s a freebie. I reckon he probably gets it discounted but not totally free or have I missed him bragging about it at some stage? 😂
😂😂 @ hardly a celeb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the post of him singing along to the guys with guitars? He screeched some sort of high note and obviously impressed himself. Zero reaction from everyone else 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not seen him near a single young female in a cast that are full of them. Has someone had a word or do they all just hate him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe not. It’s a more reputable production compared to the panto where he was swanning around like a diva. It’s possible the girls aren’t as ‘starstruck’😂😂. Saying that he can’t help himself so he must still be sniffing around the ladies .

The fact everywhere he’s been so far he’s tagged them in numerous posts and done room tours tell me it’s either gifted or HEAVILY discounted. He tags paid ad’s but probably thinks free stuff is different. He did the same with the gifted hot tub and garden furniture.

Why do you think he does his woe is me posts to bump up his engagement and deletes the posts with not many likes or interactions. So he can show the companies he approaches how much interaction and reach he has

Influencing is a well orchestrated business where they all know exactly what they are doing

*edit. Just looked. That hotel the cheapest room is £191 a night. Doubt Jake is paying a grand for a week when he’s doing shows so barely there. Anyone paying would just stay at a premier inn or something if you are out most of the day
Prickeden probably barely earns that a week from the panto shite. I just don’t understand how anyone could employ him, baffles me 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Wtaf ????????????????????
Things he’s a proper ghetto gangster … We all know you’re as far away from that as a prick like you could get 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god I have so much embarassment for him in his story when he sings the high note and then waits for approval from someone and no one even acknowledges it 😂😂 cringe cringe cringe what a knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least he’s found his next career move - a bargain basement lookalike version of Ali G. If he does wear it on TV, who reckons he’ll make a point of bringing up he did it because of a poll on his Instagram and then quickly do a public plea for people to follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly nothing he does shocks me and he’s definitely got the front to do it. I definitely won’t be watching him today though 🤮

• Haha
Oh my god I have so much embarassment for him in his story when he sings the high note and then waits for approval from someone and no one even acknowledges it 😂😂 cringe cringe cringe what a knob head

The way he looks around and touches his throat after.... All delighted and no one reacts!

• Haha
Just seen on theatreboard that the opening night started an hour late leading to people leaving halfway through act 2 because they needed to get home last night. Wonder what happened there, Jake seems happy enough on his night out.

The absolute cheek saying about that lady being on her phone whilst he’s shoving his PHONE in her face. Again looks like just him and the two boys he’s latched onto and the older lady.

I don’t think he’s panto popular in this one - no more Darren day videos for a while too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen on theatreboard that the opening night started an hour late leading to people leaving halfway through act 2 because they needed to get home last night. Wonder what happened there, Jake seems happy enough on his night out.

The absolute cheek saying about that lady being on her phone whilst he’s shoving his PHONE in her face. Again looks like just him and the two boys he’s latched onto and the older lady.

I don’t think he’s panto popular in this one - no more Darren day videos for a while too
Darren Day video incoming 3, 2, 1………

• Haha
Reactions: 11
8am and already posting stories in his pants, if he were a woman he’d be called all sorts for doing it this much… 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if his management will post on their socials about his ‘huge’ TV appearance today? They post when their other z list clients turn up to the opening of an envelope or pose in their underwear, so surely they’ll mention Jakey today 🙄
Also the only reason you would wear what he’s wearing for TV today is 100% for attention/publicity. I didn’t think he could get anymore desperate but he always manages to outdo himself everytime 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He really thinks he's the star of the show, doesn't he...w⚓nker.....
You just wait until he appears on TV this afternoon. Stupid Bellend. Poor Steph will struggle to get a word in ! He will be so hyper as it’s been a while he’s been on TV ! I wonder if he will beg for his Structly appearance. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.