Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Good morning tattlers, I’M BACK!👏🏼 It has taken me a couple of days to catch up, I needn’t have bothered because the general consensus is that Jake is still a cunt🤣

My wee dog is doing well, he’s on medication every day and tbh it has given him a new lease of life😂 Cheekier than usual, probably raging that the vets tried to write him off🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Glad to be back amongst friends and I’ve had the best laughs catching up🤣🤣
Jac I am overjoyed that your little doggo is doing well! That's brilliant news ♥

I had to bail on Tattle for a while too. Long story short, I got rushed to hospital beginning of January and diagnosed with a large uterine mass. Scary shit, which made me and an ex (a big handsome 35 year old firefighter) realise that we'd been wasting time and that he was actually the love of my life and vice versa. We reunited. Four days before my scheduled total hysterectomy beginning of February he was killed in a motorbike accident. During the first three weeks post surgery I had to visit his body and attend his funeral. Broken doesn't cover it. Couldn't face anything but I think Tattle will be a good distraction now and I wanted to return because there are so many good people here.

ANYWAY back To Jake. Good to see some things never change! Poor little Fred, my heart breaks for him. That Sophie allows this treatment of her son is unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

redball00n

VIP Member
I don’t recall him ever mentioning having tinnitus before?! Now suddenly he’s posted about it 4 times 🙄

I also don’t understand why he cannot just relax with his baby in the morning without filming it - nobody wants to watch 10 stories of him playing with Leo, it’s fucking boring. Leo isn’t doing anything cute or funny, he’s just staring gormlessly at the camera. I wish he’d headbutt that ugly fucker and knock those Turkey teef right out his gob

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kirsth8s

Omg Kirsty you got a special mention on insta 😂
Hahahaha… laughed my tits off watching that! 😂🤣 wow I really was living rent free in his head… NO JAKE I DIDNT ENJOY WATCHING YOU… the rest of the cast however were great 👍🏼 hope “the person who sent him the screenshot” 🤥… sends him this 😂🤣 such a beg haha… didn’t change my opinion on you at all and I actually hate you even more after the show 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I'll get shit for this but I don't think Sophie is a shit parent. Freddie is a lovely, appreciative little boy and that must be because of her and his dad. I think Jake is the issue.
She probably wasn’t a shit parent until she decided she wanted to be an influencer, allowed her boyfriend to bully her child, used him for ads and ignores him to speak to her phone

Reactions: 30

redball00n

VIP Member
BEABE658-7074-4F5A-AB78-7B69B5EADC3A.png

A beach dress 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 No one would be seen dead in that on the fucking beach what the fuck is she thinking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Damocles

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion...

#13 Begging on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see me in footloose?!" Nah Jake, not even for free...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
1. People who buy followers
2. People who do giveaways to get followers.
3. People who say they don’t care about social media but constantly bang on about followers
4. People who will do ANYTHING to up their social media engagement
5. People who use their kids/step kids for paid ads
6. People who make sm accounts for their very young children
6. People who put their whole lives on instagram
7. People who constantly eye fuck the camera
8. People who tag famous people, TV Companies begging to be noticed
Can we see a pattern forming here? I could put so much more but I really don’t want to be here all night 😂
If I put any of these, what’s the chances of me being blocked 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

kirsth8s

😩 The more I see of footloose on his stories the more I don’t wanna go in March, what a cringe fest… all the cast being pure begs and licking fakey Jakey’s arse is really making me wanna puke 🤮 and well I can’t tell you how disappointed in old Darren Day I am 🤦🏼‍♀️… as I’ve said previously if it wasn’t a gift I wouldn’t be going at all, as soon as I found out prickenden was in it I was hugely disappointed ☹ there are a few on Instagram I cannot stand but fakey boy is my most hated I wanna punch my phone screen every time I see the donkey toothed walking wank stain on there! Ok morning rant over 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of this guy before. I just stumbled over here after his name popped up in another thread and I checked out probably three of his insta posts. Let me say:

Oh My Christ. What an obnoxious twat😳. I shall definitely be returning🧐

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I screenshot these the other day and then forgot to upload them! I’ve never known anybody to swing their jaw around so much whilst talking 😂 Well, apart from Vicky Pattinson 😂😂
99474843-818F-47A2-B75C-1FCBB5A4B22C.jpeg
6ABF76A3-89AB-42FD-B7C7-81A8E05206AB.jpeg
71E7805F-9103-4B65-A3F7-96DB6D5AB844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I'll get shit for this but I don't think Sophie is a shit parent. Freddie is a lovely, appreciative little boy and that must be because of her and his dad. I think Jake is the issue.

Reactions: 25