Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he continue to call his son, bro? bleeping cringy how he talks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I didn’t like what I just watched, Sophie’s an excellent Mum and he’s telling her what to do with Leo at the top of that slide!! She’s been a Mum much longer than he’s been a Dad, she’s not going to let him fall!!! then he tells Fred off just after, horrible Man, get back on tour so they can all breathe again

Reactions: 20
I didn’t like what I just watched, Sophie’s an excellent Mum and he’s telling her what to do with Leo at the top of that slide!! She’s been a Mum much longer than he’s been a Dad, she’s not going to let him fall!!! then he tells Fred off just after, horrible Man, get back on tour so they can all breathe again
He really does think he’s the world best dad 🙄 He’s home for one day but instead of spending the day with his family, he pisses off to the gym and when he bothers to come back, he then has the cheek to try and tell her how to parent - head 😡

was just about to say this 😂
😂 he’s so transparent, you know it will happen 😂

Reactions: 10
Followers keep going down 🤣🤣🤣
Not surprised at all. He can buy as many as he likes but that 1m target will still be out of reach . People are so bored of him.

That’s not right at all. He is a bully !

Reactions: 8
Most people won’t watch the show, unless they already follow him as they’ve seen he’s posted he’s going to be on it. Most normal people will be out at work jakey so good luck with your “gain from big tv moment” 😂😂😂

I just think Sophie's sponsored ad's are just so fake. She is such a bad actor. Who is buying any of the stuff she is being paid to like??

Reactions: 10
Followers keep going down 🤣🤣🤣
In more detail - just to see what he does buy.

Untitled147.png

Nice to see that they couldn't both stay off their phones and watch the baby, left it to Fred.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
😴😴😴 couple of months before his footloose journey comes to an end (still not convinced he’ll do the whole run he’s supposed to), he’ll be tagging every tv show going. Desperation literally oozes out of his pores. Also Jakey lots of us have lost close family members but don’t constantly bring it up on social media to get sympathy 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
😴😴😴 couple of months before his footloose journey comes to an end (still not convinced he’ll do the whole run he’s supposed to), he’ll be tagging every tv show going. Desperation literally oozes out of his pores. Also Jakey lots of us have lost close family members but don’t constantly bring it up on social media to get sympathy 🙄
He is very basic. I don’t believe he is ‘grateful’ at all.

Reactions: 13
Anyone wonder if they are gunna snag a ok deal for the wedding. Or would even ok not want them 🤔
He reckons they turned down a mag deal as they wanted to be able to personally share the day with their ‘fans’ themselves 🤥 but in the next breath he said he’d like to do a reality show documenting the wedding so make of that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️ I personally think the mag deal stuff was BS. Thing is there are so many z listers getting married or having babies this year, I wouldn’t imagine an ageing X factor contestant would be high on OK or Hellos wish list 😂

Reactions: 12
He reckons they turned down a mag deal as they wanted to be able to personally share the day with their ‘fans’ themselves 🤥 but in the next breath he said he’d like to do a reality show documenting the wedding so make of that what you will 🤷🏻‍♀️ I personally think the mag deal stuff was BS. Thing is there are so many z listers getting married or having babies this year, I wouldn’t imagine an ageing X factor contestant would be high on OK or Hellos wish list 😂
Also the magazines don’t pay as much as they used to . Social Media has made it almost pointless paying Celebs for ther weddings etc. plus why pay a Z- lister for his wedding. They won’t recoup their outlay as per Jakey. His turkey teef on any magazine cover will affect sales.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.