Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion for new thread
"Everyone else is a troll but for Jakey it's bants,
Now he's in Gay Paree wearing Freddie's pants"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Congrats to this lady for calling him out 👍🏻 I thought he said he was doing the giveaway ‘to just be nice’ 🙄 Jakey you do realise you’ve actually just admitted for all to see that you’ve been buying bots and only did the giveaway to gain followers. This is one comment I guaranteed will end up getting deleted when he reads here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do his minions think anyone would be jealous of Sophie and Jake? Absolute pair of losers they want to try taking the kids somewhere child friendly and fun for a weekend.

Imagine how long they take planning their cringe outfits for holidays to look as tit as they do? Wear a pair of jeans and T-shirt like a normal person you cretin. Imagine being mid 30s and acting like he does. Laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Taking the piss out of influencers lining up all for the same photo while standing in the line. He’s so cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do his minions think anyone would be jealous of Sophie and Jake? Absolute pair of losers they want to try taking the kids somewhere child friendly and fun for a weekend.

Imagine how long they take planning their cringe outfits for holidays to look as tit as they do? Wear a pair of jeans and T-shirt like a normal person you cretin. Imagine being mid 30s and acting like he does. Laughing stock.
They don't do fun, they do content and engagement.
Let's do Jakey bingo..
What's the dicking about for🤔🤔
1. Million fans..obs..
2. Clothing deal wit PLT/ITS.
3. Radio Job
4. Would be presenter on some crappy daytime telly show nobody watches.or aiming to be a guest spot wit Ant and Dec as comedy relief..

Reactions: 11
My god….he is the most embarrassing person on insta. Their whole life revolves around showing off, content and followers. I wouldn’t want that life for any amount of money. DESPERATE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Exactly. I’m so jealous that I’m not a part of a z list couple that are so desperate to be ‘famous’ 🙄 that they think it’s normal to spend 24/7 trying to impress people on Insta, buy followers to make out they’re more popular than they are, do giveaways cos they want people to say how wonderful they are, use their kids for ads and engagement but can’t take them away on a child friendly holiday if at all, dress and act like teenagers and the list goes on…. I can safely say that nothing about them or their life am I envious of.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice he posted a video in that restaurant and you could see his fags sitting on the table. Then he deleted it two minutes later. I dunno why he hides the fact he smokes when he’s constantly taking the piss out his mum for it.
*edit to add the photo Sophie posted. He won’t be happy when he finds out hah.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone else notice he posted a video in that restaurant and you could see his fags sitting on the table. Then he deleted it two minutes later. I dunno why he hides the fact he smokes when he’s constantly taking the piss out his mum for it.
What's the stupid pose for he looks like someone put a smoke out on the back of his neck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who would go to a Parisian restaurant dressed like that. He's a bleeping woman..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His stories are giving me the ick wtf is he doing

View attachment 1119991
His new thing is showing off his booty and saying the squats are working🥺.

Is the jamesm7 blind 🤔
Probably thinks Jake will duck with him !

Nothing to be smug about, no talent, no personality, and no million fans when his bots piss off

Mines bricked itself up ..
What will happen when he gets to a 1m followers but poor engagement? Pathetic bellend !

Oh I didn’t know he smoked !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.