Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said he’d do at least 2 grid posts 😂 but got it so wrong on the amount of stories 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’s really excelled on them today 😂 Only posting again hoping for loads more comments and likes to up his engagement rate. He couldn’t make it more obvious if he tried 🙄
Cos he barely scraps 100 comments on his regular posts. Anything Leo related gives him more. He has no shame using his little son to up his engagement.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Who is even going to eat that great big show off cake? It's gorgeous but what a waste #allforthegram

Reactions: 13
Bet he has been he checking on here sporadically all day. You know I never watch the stories I am just randomly intrigued now and again by how many stories he can do in 24 hours.

Reactions: 12
My 4 year old wouldn't even sit still through the Paw Patrol film 😂. Not a chance in hell Leo sat still through it 😂😂😂.
to be fair Leo is used to sitting down like a vegetable and watching the TV so he might have done. He’s hardly the most active baby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leo watches enough on tv to develop an interest in something that was worthy to be a cake but they went with one that appealed to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Fred seems like the most lovely little boy, I don't like how he seems to be wheeled out for Jakes paid ads,and obviously the huge issues around using children for engagement in terms of consent, privacy, safety etc concerns me particularly when Jake has been quite slack around protecting him by filming him in his uniform, dropping him off to school, that doesn't sit well with me at all, and Leo4likes is the ultimate example of a parent that will literally put anything and everything on the gram for content.Leos reactions around Fred are more engaged and animated than at any other time you ever see Jakey boy filming him with a phone light in his eyes at 6am or squawking chicken nugget at him

Reactions: 18
Fred seems like the most lovely little boy, I don't like how he seems to be wheeled out for Jakes paid ads,and obviously the huge issues around using children for engagement in terms of consent, privacy, safety etc concerns me particularly when Jake has been quite slack around protecting him by filming him in his uniform, dropping him off to school, that doesn't sit well with me at all, and Leo4likes is the ultimate example of a parent that will literally put anything and everything on the gram for content.Leos reactions around Fred are more engaged and animated than at any other time you ever see Jakey boy filming him with a phone light in his eyes at 6am or squawking chicken nugget at him
The thing I struggle with is it’s blatantly obvious that Fred only gets shown now if it’s an ad or Jakey is trying to prove what a good step dad he is (he really isn’t) and Leo is constantly used to up his engagement rate on Insta but why does Sophie allow this to happen? I understand where it comes to Leo, Jake will always do what he wants but for her to let Jake treat Freddie like this is appalling. We all see it so why does she just seemingly turn a blind eye to it? Then again she happily let him make an Insta account for Leo when he was a few days old, just for freebies and more attention 😡 In my opinion it’s bad enough when people put their kids all over social media but to actually make an account for a baby is a disgusting self centred attention seeking thing to do and shouldn’t be allowed 🤬

Reactions: 15
Is Leo hard of hearing, it just that Fake always shouts at him. He’s such a cretin! I think it’s all for the benefit of those around him. It wouldn’t make me look and think ‘Ah, that’s lovely’ I’m more the ‘Look at that bleep’ type

• Haha
  • Heart
It might have been said before when Fred blows Leo’s candles out look at him looking at quickendens approval so so sad
Poor boy seems to walk on egg shells around Prickenden. At Freddie’s young age he already knows Jakey has a fragile ego !

Reactions: 15
These two want to be “famous”. They don’t want to be famous with a talent, they simply want to be well known and rich.

I don't get this buying the other kids presents when it's not their birthdays? My son has 4 kids and he does this as well
Who is even going to eat that great big show off cake? It's gorgeous but what a waste #allforthegram
I can't get over it's grey 😕

and yet another grid post for Leo’s birthday 😴😴😴 certainly doing everything he can to up the old engagement rates 🤦🏻‍♀️ not helping the follower count though - down to 978k now 😂

• Haha
So the Prick is going to be on Steph’s Packed lunch on Tuesday with Darren. I hope he lets Darren speak. Absolute Bellend.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.