Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he going on tv dressed like an actual twit
To get attention and to be able to say his followers made me do it. He’s so hoping for more engagement on his account from this 🙄 His latest story mentions about new people going on his insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ I truly believe everything he does revolves around him getting more followers and his social media engagement - he really is one desperate sad prick

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To get attention and to be able to say his followers made me do it. He’s so hoping for more engagement on his account from this 🙄 His latest story mentions about new people going on his insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ I truly believe everything he does revolves around him getting more followers and his social media engagement - he really is one desperate sad prick
With all the shite of the last few years, and what's going on at the moment, it's pathetic that all he thinks about is bleeping Instagram....if I was soapy, I'd have fucked off long ago and left him to it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
With all the shite of the last few years, and what's going on at the moment, it's pathetic that all he thinks about is bleeping Instagram....if I was soapy, I'd have fucked off long ago and left him to it
Shows what a truly sad dick he is. She’ll only go if she finds another z lister that she can latch onto. She’s as desperate for ‘fame’ as he is

Reactions: 9
Decided to put it on in my lunch break wow I get you her voice is draining to listen to

Reactions: 5
Oooooo - theres a top tosser competition coming up.

Sad to announce Jake isn't in the line-up for that one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s not in the line up to give the others a fair chance. We all know he’s top tosser

Already talking about his insta dare 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Is DD on drugs?. He’s seems very not with it or is it just that he’s in dickheads shadow. I don’t ever remember him this quiet he’s always been quite lairey?

Reactions: 8
Seems like he can’t get a word in with jakey ffs. Shut up and let the man talk

“I’ll drive home every Saturday to spend the night with Leo no matter where I am” what about Fred and soph or do they not matter? Prick

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I flicked it on and was about to ask if Darren is okay he seems a bit dazed or something

The whole ‘look at me I’m so funny doing a dare can I take them off now’… Jake you actually purchased those and was legit wearing them as part of an outfit yesterday. They weren’t bought as a dare or joke

All about Jake and his hot pants and how lively and funny he is. Mentioned going home for Leo every weekend, not just family or a mention of Sophie or Fred.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.