Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaks volumes that the best he can offer DD is to get him to 10k followers. Like that's the be all and end all....... all that's on fakey jakeys mind 24/7 is gaining followers.

Reactions: 12
He’s begging for followers for DD hoping DD does the same back to help Jakey out 🤦🏻‍♀️ As for Sophie with her q&as she’s as transparent as he is. She does it just so she has the excuse to post loads of aff links. No way are there that many sad people desperate to know where all her clothes come from 🤦🏻‍♀️ . Did notice though she said she’s totally changed her engagement ring rather than alter it. Shows what she thinks of his taste 😂 Must be a blow to his over inflated ego, that his own girlfriend didn’t like the ring he picked. Probably more to do with the fact he got it on a whim in Greece just so he could propose and up his engagement rate for the gram 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wtf is the leather outfit he has on oh my lord I did not need to be exposed to that sight this Morning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf is the leather outfit he has on oh my lord I did not need to be exposed to that sight this Morning
Why on earth did he order it for in the first place? Definitely having some sort of mid life crisis. I think he’s forgotten he is in his mid thirties. Also why then have to show everyone just how ridiculous he looked? Oh that’s right anything for attention 😴
Edit now he’s put it on a grid post 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

View attachment 1068496

Why post this on your baby son’s fake Instagram account?
Bad enough making an account for a baby (don’t even get me started on it - really pisses me off 😡😂) but the content he shares on it is even worse. He made a baby account purely to try and get loads of freebies. That didn’t work so he now just uses it as an extension to his personal account. Gives him more attention plus he uses it to like and comment on his main account to up his engagement rate 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is he cast in a joke part?

First of all they are from some fast fashion tit shop so aren’t ‘leather’ secondly they are pretty baggy so aren’t stuck to you. Stop attention seeking
Imagine the sweat and squeaking out of him.. bleeping 🛎-end

View attachment 1068496

Why post this on your baby son’s fake Instagram account?
My gaydar is twitching like mad ...come out of the closet, Jakey.

Just blimped at him , he hasn't bought that on a whim, he thought he'd look good in pleather ...snakey Prickenden, the joke that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaks volumes that the best he can offer DD is to get him to 10k followers. Like that's the be all and end all....... all that's on fakey jakeys mind 24/7 is gaining followers.
Despite Jakey’s obsession with being on SM everyday he is still struggling to get to the coveted 1m. It’s actually a big slap considering he’s been around the 980k mark for a while now . Glad people now see his so called Bantz is whack !

Not exactly packing is he 🤦🏻‍♀️ How embarrassing. No wonder he covers himself up with his hand most of the time.
Looks like a peanut . Ewwwww

• Haha
Wtaf is he trying to look like now ???? He said it ….. black bin bag 😫😫he is such a twit and he looks one 🙈🙈🙈 I get embarrassed for him tbh lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now he’s taken the fake leather outfit post off of his grid and put it just as a story instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously wasn’t getting the amount of likes and comments he was expecting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine the sweat and squeaking out of him.. bleeping 🛎-end

My gaydar is twitching like mad ...come out of the closet, Jakey.

Just blimped at him , he hasn't bought that on a whim, he thought he'd look good in pleather ...snakey Prickenden, the joke that keeps on giving.
There’s no way he hasn’t had a bit of dick in that Turkey mouth of his😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he cast in a joke part?

First of all they are from some fast fashion tit shop so aren’t ‘leather’ secondly they are pretty baggy so aren’t stuck to you. Stop attention seeking
Isn't his part the local meathead that changes at the end ..

Now he’s taken the fake leather outfit post off of his grid and put it just as a story instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously wasn’t getting the amount of likes and comments he was expecting 😂
No one is interested in him apart from the few who
lick his arse in the comments. It must keep him awake thinking of ways to up his engagement.

Reactions: 11
No one is interested in him apart from the few who
lick his arse in the comments. It must keep him awake thinking of ways to up his engagement.
But don’t forget he’s not bothered what people think of him on Instagram 🤥 I genuinely do not think there is another person in the ‘public’ eye who is as obsessed with social media as he is. I mean he follows nearly 7,500 people - that speaks volumes. Where do you find the time to see posts and stories from that many people 😱

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.