Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake‘s got his Frankenstein boots on again. His dress sense is terrible! At least Sophie has a nice figure.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jake‘s got his Frankenstein boots on again. His dress sense is terrible! At least Sophie has a nice figure.
Sorry got to disagree on Sophie. Not skinny shaming but she looks like she needs to eat a good meal. Not surprised she’s having her boobs redone as they look awful. Hope the surgeon makes a better job of it next time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Will agree with you on Jakeys bloody awful outfit & footwear though 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoops…got a post deleted as the picture I posted was accidentally massive! Sophie was filtered so much her nose disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I notice he’s taken his grid post down for the weetabix ad he did this morning but left it up on his stories. I bet the idiot was only getting paid for a story (much cheaper) and not a post. He did exactly the same thing with an ad for BT a few weeks ago. Also shouldn’t his story for glasses direct be marked as an ad? Another form to ASA to be filled in by me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but what the duck are those teeth. Never fear if the power goes out, Jakey here will light the way!
I weep for humanity, I really do.
2C8FB465-0989-47A0-8C6C-C19CCFAEFAB8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They never fail to deliver... The irony of them staying and drinking in a place with Demure in the name, meanwhile her big, fake, wonky tits are front and centre of every pic and story 🤢🤢🤢🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t they just enjoy their trip privately rather than splashing every moment of it over Insta?
I bet they do a ‘ ask us anything’ tomorrow to kill a few hours as they have nothing else to talk about and are sick of each other’s company.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did he actually call her bro???? I mean wtaf does she see in him. A man that calls a woman bro. Does he think he's 16? He is the least attractive man I've ever seen in my life. There is literally no redeeming features about him. Hes an uncouth, uneducated, immature overbearing chav! That Sophie must be desperate AF to stick around him. I'd have shipped him out a lonnnnnnngggg time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you need to write “I know I’m not easy to live with” in EVERY post you write about your soon to be wife. Maybe change your behaviour rather than posting as if it’s something to be proud of. Absolute weapon

He’s so overbearing, suddenly following all the dancers from the show he was at tonight

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.