Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who new the glasses add was incoming..... least hes wore them for a couple of days this time and not just for a hour.... does he think were all t*ats..... he literally does the most embarrassing bottom of the barrel ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also how dumb are these brands using idiots like this that will literally advertise things from their competitors 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember the days when Jakey used to say he’d only do ads for things he used 😂😂😂 notice out of the three comments on said ad, 1 is from Sophie and there’s one from Leo as well 🙄 surprised he’s not commented from the home account yet. Anything to up the engagement rate for Jakey 😂
They have a home account? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have a home account? 🙈🙈🙈
Home account, account for Leo and a podcast account and he uses all 3 of them to comment on his own posts 😂 plus he obviously gets Sophie to comment and is that tragic he even sometimes comments himself on his own posts but remember he’s not bothered about social media engagement rates at all 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Home account, account for Leo and a podcast account and he uses all 3 of them to comment on his own posts 😂 plus he obviously gets Sophie to comment and is that tragic he even sometimes comments himself on his own posts but remember he’s not bothered about social media engagement rates at all 🤥😂
Oh my god I didn't think he could get any worse 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You forgot to add that he always likes everyone of his own posts😂 Saddo!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my god I didn't think he could get any worse 😅🙈
😂 wait until you have the pleasure of when he does a q&a and literally tags in his management and then every reality/talent show going, every TV company, individual actors, actresses, singers, presenters, sports people, other reality people etc… just to try and get noticed by them. Honestly the bloke is the beggiest wanker out there and any hole that makes a social media account to exploit their own baby is the lowest of the low 😡

You forgot to add that he always likes everyone of his own posts😂 Saddo!!
Oh yes forgot that 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just realised he makes her drive all the time so he can spend the journey eye bleeping the camera 🤢 15 stories already this morning and they’ve only just left the house. I think my guess of 50 stories over the next two days was way way too short 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
But don’t forget we only see about 30 mins of his day 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 bleeping walking wank stain

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No mention of using hes Sons name just that actors spelt wrong. Prize prick. I hope he forgets what way the traffic flows and steps of the kerb! He’s a waste of skin
Anyone think it’s him creating another account? 🤣 Plugging the baby’s page and flopcast

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of using hes Sons name just that actors spelt wrong. Prize prick. I hope he forgets what way the traffic flows and steps of the kerb! He’s a waste of skin
The bleep is raging that the fake account has 254 followers meant for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just realised he makes her drive all the time so he can spend the journey eye bleeping the camera 🤢 15 stories already this morning and they’ve only just left the house. I think my guess of 50 stories over the next two days was way way too short 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
At least 100😂😂

Darren Day is an old has been. No one of any standing wud write that drivel lol!
I was embarrassed for him. No way does Darren believer the crap he wrote. Just sucking up to Prickenden to get along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jake and Sophie are dressed for the weather again, I see! 🙄

And Sophie actually said ‘St Pancreas’ when on the train.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who new the glasses add was incoming..... least hes wore them for a couple of days this time and not just for a hour.... does he think were all t*ats..... he literally does the most embarrassing bottom of the barrel ads.
Anything for money . You can tell he struggles when he has the glasses on😂😂.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.