Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s away in Paris getting his pathetic girlfriend to film him doing stupid videos - surprise surprise Jakey trying to get attention from the public again. Saddest thing they should be enjoying France but no he’s too busy reading his comments on said grid post expecting everyone to tell him how funny he is 🙄 unfortunately someone gave him an honest opinion on his outfit and Jakey can’t take it and has to reply sarcastically and be the dick he is.

Jakeys liked his comment 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my god I'm cringing inside.

Love the fact the blokes gone back at him though 😂
There was another comment about his trousers he wasn't impressed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he’s away in Paris getting his pathetic girlfriend to film him doing stupid videos - surprise surprise Jakey trying to get attention from the public again. Saddest thing they should be enjoying France but no he’s too busy reading his comments on said grid post expecting everyone to tell him how funny he is 🙄 unfortunately someone gave him an honest opinion on his outfit and Jakey can’t take it and has to reply sarcastically and be the dick he is.

Jakeys liked his comment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Love the fact the blokes gone back at him though 😂
Haha yes!! Love this guy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine this being the father of your bleeping child. He’s tapped. Literally anything for attention. Although she’s just as bad standing taking it I’d be off down the street pretending I didn’t know him.

I actually think he does half this stupid stuff now just to get a comment here
Embarrassing twit 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I literally am embarrassed for him. I could not go anywhere with him. First off the bat he dresses totally inappropriately for wherever it is he's at, and secondly he acts like he's either drunk or on drugs. That Sophie must be so desperate to stick with him.

Reactions: 19
And his poor twit fans. Oh Jake so funny 😂 your a sap Jake. Get off Instagram acting like a complete tit thinking u are funny because most of your followers can't stand u. And u are making an utter show of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have you seen dickheads gone back at him again though 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus he’s called someone else Gok cos they said (not nastily) about the length of his trousers. He really is one defensive prick 😡
Yet he doesn't comment on one single positive thing that anyone else has said- he only entertains the "haters." What a bell end.

Reactions: 18
Jakey don’t give it if you can’t take it
When he does it though it’s banter 🙄 when anyone else does it they’re trolls. Honestly I thought he was annoying in New York but he’s even worse on this break. Thank god they are only there for 2 days. It’s the cockiness as he is nearly at his million. I don’t think he realises fake accounts can’t comment and like his constant posts and stories or help his engagement rate 😂

Yet he doesn't comment on one single positive thing that anyone else has said- he only entertains the "haters." What a bell end.
I think it’s hilarious cos he really believes he’s so popular and everyone loves him. I love the fact he’s so easy to wind up and we all know it cos he can’t help himself by replying 😂 He’ll be using the ‘troll’ narrative again soon 🙄

Reactions: 12
Standing on somebody's wheelie bin to dick around? I'd have come out and pushed the c**t off. No wonder other countries hate us. This is how they perceive us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He doesn't appear to block anyone, I guess he's desperate for the followers 😂 even if they're only there for the freak show.

Reactions: 11
So they've gone to Paris and gone shopping in all the shops we have here..

No walks around the Jardin du Luxembourg, along the Seine, round the Pantheon, climbing the Arc de Triomphe, going on a Bateau Mouche.. What a waste. No plans, no clue..

BTW Jake, you were eating a pain au chocolate this morning, not a chocolate croissant.. You dick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He doesn't appear to block anyone, I guess he's desperate for the followers 😂 even if they're only there for the freak show.
Loads of people on here have been blocked by him. I think he may not be so quick to block now cos the obsession with his follower count. He also normally deletes what he perceives as negative comments (not normally negative at all, just people with a different opinion to his) but again he wants his engagement rate to go up and the more comments he has, the better for him. He’s such a narcissist though I can guarantee the blocking and deleting will happen again cos he just can’t accept any form of criticism whether it be constructive or not and won’t want people seeing it on his page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Loads of people on here have been blocked by him. I think he may not be so quick to block now cos the obsession with his follower count. He also normally deletes what he perceives as negative comments (not normally negative at all, just people with a different opinion to his) but again he wants his engagement rate to go up and the more comments he has, the better for him. He’s such a narcissist though I can guarantee the blocking and deleting will happen again cos he just can’t accept any form of criticism whether it be constructive or not and won’t want people seeing it on his page 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm part of the delete club. I joined after liking someone's comment about him forgetting freddie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.