Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paris bingo anyone?!

Wearing a beret, missing Leo (but no mention of Fred), CBD gummies, tagging Chris Hughes (Jakey would probably rather be in Paris with him than Soph!), feeling tired, eye bleeping in front of the Eiffel Tower, wearing Ali G glasses.

What did I miss?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Him asking if we want to go with them to Paris or should they just chill 😂😂😂😂 as if he could go away and not incessantly share everything they are doing. 2 days in Paris - I reckon at least 4 grid posts and 50 stories but could be more 😉 he’ll buy up to 3,000 new followers and obviously keep reminding everyone about his ‘totally legit’ giveaway.
I dread to think what his outfit choices are going to be over there 😩. Let’s hope it’s not the same trousers and vest he’s had on for the last 2 days 🤮 They’ll both be be wearing berets at some point guaranteed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paris bingo anyone?!

Wearing a beret, missing Leo (but no mention of Fred), CBD gummies, tagging Chris Hughes (Jakey would probably rather be in Paris with him than Soph!), feeling tired, eye bleeping in front of the Eiffel Tower, wearing Ali G glasses.

What did I miss?!
Photo kissing in front of the tower with Sophie’s leg popped up. Eating in a super expensive restaurant and taking 4000 pics of every course.

bonus point, crappy tattoo of line work Eiffel Tower as they are each other’s tower of strength

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That child's nose is a disgrace this morning. My god how quick is it to clean his nose with a baby wipe and the eye bleeping already its too early for this tit 😂. I want to vomit🤢 iv never come across someone who make me want to puke. Has he changed his clothes yet 🤔

And you would think the stupid prick would let Leo look at the book properly and face it towards him and not towards himself. And still in them clothes 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That child's nose is a disgrace this morning. My god how quick is it to clean his nose with a baby wipe and the eye bleeping already its too early for this tit 😂. I want to vomit🤢 iv never come across someone who make me want to puke. Has he changed his clothes yet 🤔

And you would think the stupid prick would let Leo look at the book properly and face it towards him and not towards himself. And still in them clothes 🙈
It’s not just a snotty nose it’s caked on dry. Even when he pointed it out he carried on filming instead of cleaning it. He’s a terrible parent and I’m sorry if that bruises his fragile little ego

Lol. Tell us Sophie’s mum is coming to their house then films themselves driving and dropping Leo off. Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not just a snotty nose it’s caked on dry. Even when he pointed it out he carried on filming instead of cleaning it. He’s a terrible parent and I’m sorry if that bruises his fragile little ego

Lol. Tell us Sophie’s mum is coming to their house then films themselves driving and dropping Leo off. Idiots
I wouldn't mind like they do wash him as we have seen the bath updates but why not clean him nose I don't get it. And like u said it was caked to his poor nose. It doesn't take much to grab a baby wipe and quickly clean it especially when he is been shown off to the world.
How does she put up with him or is she just as bad 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just realised he makes her drive all the time so he can spend the journey eye bleeping the camera 🤢 15 stories already this morning and they’ve only just left the house. I think my guess of 50 stories over the next two days was way way too short 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I just realised he makes her drive all the time so he can spend the journey eye bleeping the camera 🤢 15 stories already this morning and they’ve only just left the house. I think my guess of 50 stories over the next two days was way way too short 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
My thoughts on the driving too 🙈
Dose he actually ever drive? We know he takes a tit on trains but I don't think iv seen him drive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My thoughts on the driving too 🙈
Dose he actually ever drive? We know he takes a tit on trains but I don't think iv seen him drive
He definitely drives but when it’s the two of them she always seems to be the one driving. Maybe his driving is as tit as his dress sense or he’s too lazy to drive unless he has to. Probably thinks she should chauffeur him around cos he’s such a chauvinistic wanker

• Haha

That’s what I thought but I think they have dropped Leo at nursery. Who else would film outside a nursery except Jake?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Paris bingo anyone?!

Wearing a beret, missing Leo (but no mention of Fred), CBD gummies, tagging Chris Hughes (Jakey would probably rather be in Paris with him than Soph!), feeling tired, eye bleeping in front of the Eiffel Tower, wearing Ali G glass
What did I miss?!
He’s definitely gonna do the posing from a distance giving the illusion he’s touching the top of the Eiffel Tower!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bingo - taking the piss and saying omg how funny would it be if we ate snails, going for croissants for breakfast, sitting and getting one of those cartoon style paintings done of them both

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the train to go away for a couple of days and she’s still doing ads 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can imagine her sitting in front of everyone making out she’s some sort of high end ‘influencer’ 🙄 Do the pair of them ever just put their phones down 😡 Also how long before one of them posts a story reminding everyone about their ‘giveaway’?

Reactions: 8
Bingo - taking the piss and saying omg how funny would it be if we ate snails, going for croissants for breakfast, sitting and getting one of those cartoon style paintings done of them both
He’ll probably go and see the Mona Lisa and make a joke about his mum being called Lisa knowing this prick

He won’t mention missing the boys because it’s not work and he’s fine when it’s a holiday

Definitely one of those caricature pictures although I’m not sure there is a canvas big enough for those teeth in the whole of Europe

Is he actually bleeping advertising Morrisons now?!

So let me get this straight, Sophie advertised and loves Tesco so much, Jake advertised Morrisons yet they actually shop at Sainsbury? Holy tit who is dumb enough to believe anything an influencer says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the train to go away for a couple of days and she’s still doing ads 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can imagine her sitting in front of everyone making out she’s some sort of high end ‘influencer’ 🙄 Do the pair of them ever just put their phones down 😡 Also how long before one of them posts a story reminding everyone about their ‘giveaway’?
Took 2 mins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise there was a competition of who can do the most insta ads this morning

Reactions: 6
He’ll probably go and see the Mona Lisa and make a joke about his mum being called Lisa knowing this prick

He won’t mention missing the boys because it’s not work and he’s fine when it’s a holiday

Definitely one of those caricature pictures although I’m not sure there is a canvas big enough for those teeth in the whole of Europe

Is he actually bleeping advertising Morrisons now?!

So let me get this straight, Sophie advertised and loves Tesco so much, Jake advertised Morrisons yet they actually shop at Sainsbury? Holy tit who is dumb enough to believe anything an influencer says 😂
Also how dumb are these brands using idiots like this that will literally advertise things from their competitors 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember the days when Jakey used to say he’d only do ads for things he used 😂😂😂 notice out of the three comments on said ad, 1 is from Sophie and there’s one from Leo as well 🙄 surprised he’s not commented from the home account yet. Anything to up the engagement rate for Jakey 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but that pic of Leo with a full on snotty nose has turned my stomach this morning 🤢 - I know kids have snotty noses all the time but if you’re gonna take a pic of him to upload then wipe his bleeping nose Jake!! It’s disgusting 🥴

• Sick
Sophie - we’re going to Paris and I’m so excited because we haven’t done anything exciting in a while
Also Sophie - went to New York less than 2 months ago

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.