Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you need to write “I know I’m not easy to live with” in EVERY post you write about your soon to be wife. Maybe change your behaviour rather than posting as if it’s something to be proud of. Absolute weapon

He’s so overbearing, suddenly following all the dancers from the show he was at tonight
Exactly. Anywhere he visits he starts following them and multiple people from there. Any new TV show, he starts following the contestants. Any of his z lister mates get brand deals he starts following the companies they’re working for. Desperation literally seeps out of every pore. He follows nearly 7,500 accounts on Instagram, that’s says it all really. He needs to be on his phone 24/7 just to keep up with them all. He’s a grade 1 head. Also why does he feel the need to keep showing everyone Sophie’s arse and fake tits 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I dont like being negative about peoples bodies because we are the way we are, were all different and thank duck we are.... but her books are fake so I'm going to rationalise it that way (lol 😬) but they honest to god look like sacks of old spuds...... shes got fake boobs and they don't even look big jiggly and round... I know were all different shapes and sizes..... defos needs them out, pulled up and just keep them natural 😄

Reactions: 14
I dont like being negative about peoples bodies because we are the way we are, were all different and thank duck we are.... but her books are fake so I'm going to rationalise it that way (lol 😬) but they honest to god look like sacks of old spuds...... shes got fake boobs and they don't even look big jiggly and round... I know were all different shapes and sizes..... defos needs them out, pulled up and just keep them natural 😄
She’s already booked her next boob job in after the wedding apparently. I totally agree about not being negative about peoples bodies but she puts herself out there by the clothes she chooses to wear. She wants the compliments about how good she looks but honestly she’s way too skinny and her boobs just look ridiculous for her frame.

Reactions: 15
If you need to write “I know I’m not easy to live with” in EVERY post you write about your soon to be wife. Maybe change your behaviour rather than posting as if it’s something to be proud of. Absolute weapon

He’s so overbearing, suddenly following all the dancers from the show he was at tonight
Made sure he constantly tagged them in, hoping they would share it & he would gain more followers🤦🏼‍♀️ Beggy, desperate bleep!🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just checked and noticed he’s suddenly gained a heap of new followers from India. Definitely not buying them though are you Jake, you sad pathetic bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just checked and noticed he’s suddenly gained a heap of new followers from India. Definitely not buying them though are you Jake, you sad pathetic bastard.
The ‘giveaway’ is a good cover for him to buy followers and that’s why he did it. He’s been shadowbanned for ages so how are suddenly thousands of strangers finding his account?Most of Sophie’s followers already followed him, so he can’t make out they’ve come from her. Makes me laugh the way he’s going on about having over 11,000 new followers as if he is suddenly Mr Popular. No Jakey buying followers either by using your credit card or doing freebies doesn’t make you popular, it makes you incredibly desperate, beggy and sad. How pathetic must his life be that his whole existence revolves around how many likes, comments and followers he gets on Instagram 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly. Anywhere he visits he starts following them and multiple people from there. Any new TV show, he starts following the contestants. Any of his z lister mates get brand deals he starts following the companies they’re working for. Desperation literally seeps out of every pore. He follows nearly 7,500 accounts on Instagram, that’s says it all really. He needs to be on his phone 24/7 just to keep up with them all. He’s a grade 1 head. Also why does he feel the need to keep showing everyone Sophie’s arse and fake tits 🤢
He follows them so they'll follow back and voila! ...... He's gained some followers that he hasn't had to pay for.

That Sophie is even more shallow than I gave her credit for. She literally must spend most of her day looking in the mirror. She's definitely become more obsessed with her appearance lately. It's the Quickenden effect!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine going away with a partner for both to spend all the time on their phone. I find people on their phones when they’re with someone rude. It’s telling the other person they’re not as important as what is on the phone but we all know these two love themselves more than each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Covid is still a thing Jake you absolute bell end. Infection cases are rising in all 4 countries in the UK. The region I live in is one of the worst hit. I work on a covid ward and it has been consistently full since I have. I and several of my colleagues have caught it (I currently have it now and it is horrible) because despite being head to toe in PPE, not all of the patients that come in with covid have full capacity and don't understand they need to "isolate" so come up to us frightened and confused and start grabbing us etc. Trusts are at breaking point because so many staff are off sick with covid (and you have to self test on trust premises and isolate until your result comes back so there is no way any of the staff are lying). He is such a stupid dick head. He just doesn't want to be in isolation because that means he can't abandon his children with other people and duck off abroad.

ETA: And just like that he's deleted his little rant all about how they need to stop pushing covid. Can't risk losing followers hey Jake?

Did he actually just call The Eiffel Tower the Leaning Tower of Pisa? I can't 😂😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Well I am having an enforced break from Jakey as my insta got hacked and I’m waiting for my account back ☹ reading all about his Paris antics tho on here, that I maybe actually glad of the break haha 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Croissants for breakfast I called it.

also calling the Eiffel Tower the leaning tower of Pisa wow 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She said she is having them done again in September pmsl ....

Jake‘s got his Frankenstein boots on again. His dress sense is terrible! At least Sophie has a nice figure.
Tits need sorting ..having new ones in September apparently...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine this being the father of your bleeping child. He’s tapped. Literally anything for attention. Although she’s just as bad standing taking it I’d be off down the street pretending I didn’t know him.

I actually think he does half this stupid stuff now just to get a comment here

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Imagine being a passer by and witnessing him taking that photo like WTAF are you doing you’re mid 30s

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.