Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ASA have been busy this week.
Probably why he was careful in the CBD Ad he posted in the last day. I’m glad the complaints are giving him more admin !😂😂

That train story about having to ring the bell for loo roll🤢 I’m betting it didn’t happen but in his sick head he thinks it’s a hilarious story to break the ice at his interview🙄 He’ll probably use it as a ‘phone in topic’ for his listeners😂 What’s the most embarrassing situation you’ve ever found yourself in? He’s so bleeping predictable🙄
Of course it didn’t happen. He is so dirty. He probably would have wiped his crappy ass with his underwear rather than call for loo roll.

So he’s at Heart radio then. Surely they wouldnt employ an unknown like him. Can you imagine him on the radio. He’d never let anyone else speak and just waffle on telling everyone how wonderful he is. Must be a guest slot as no way will he get his own show 🙄
I agree. They have decent presenters. He isn’t high profile enough for a permanent slot !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
4292D28C-C1F8-4877-99A5-306FD3273412.jpeg

Lazy bastards can’t even be bothered to wipe up a ring mark on their coffee table.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Working away so much … missing your kids …. But then bleeping off yet again on a kid free break . Poor kids :-(
Oh ffs what is the dick going to be wearing un paris ????? Please don’t tell me a beret????? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Working away so much … missing your kids …. But then bleeping off yet again on a kid free break . Poor kids :-(
Oh ffs what is the dick going to be wearing un paris ????? Please don’t tell me a beret????? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He spends his whole time working moaning about missing the family. Then as soon as he gets back takes Sophie on an adults only holiday. First New York, now Paris. If you are going to whine at least get it straight Jake

His week off, he’s been to the gym, to get fitted for suits, to see Chris Hughes, for a job interview and a couple of days away to Paris with JUST Sophie. Tell me again how much you miss Leo you attention seeking prick?

Reactions: 23
Yeah … why not take his son to Peppa pig world and stay over or something ??? Oh no he can’t cos he can’t walk round there dressed like a prick and posing …. And filming himself ….QUOTE="getmeoutofhere, post: 8822762, member: 276640"]
He spends his whole time working moaning about missing the family. Then as soon as he gets back takes Sophie on an adults only holiday. First New York, now Paris. If you are going to whine at least get it straight Jake

His week off, he’s been to the gym, to get fitted for suits, to see Chris Hughes, for a job interview and a couple of days away to Paris with JUST Sophie. Tell me again how much you miss Leo you attention seeking prick?
[/QUOTE]

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Yeah … why not take his son to Peppa pig world and stay over or something ??? Oh no he can’t cos he can’t walk round there dressed like a prick and posing …. And filming himself ….QUOTE="getmeoutofhere, post: 8822762, member: 276640"]

He’s never taken those kids on an age appropriate holiday. Could have taken the boys to lego land or something for Fred’s birthday.

They went adults only and moaned at Fred for sitting on his kindle, fucked off to New York without them, now Paris. No issue with parents having a break but don’t sit and moan daily about how much you miss them for content when it bleeping suits you.

Said “Sophie’s mum is having him (at our house) she’s not seen him for ages so will be nice for her” as if they are doing her a favour. Also interesting he always says how it’s at his house since he’s advertised the address and probably invalidated any insurance

Reactions: 19
So in the last 3 days he’s gained over 9,000 followers but his last grid post hasn’t even got 150 comments or 15,000 likes and he wants us to believe that all his followers are genuine 😂 if he’s not been buying bots, his follower count is going to free fall once his giveaway is over. Still 13k away from the elusive 1 mill. Let’s see if he treats himself when he’s in Paris as he bought a load of followers last time he was away in New York 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand the rush these two were in to have a baby, they should have had their weekends away, time together, then had a baby?!

Reactions: 14
Apparently insta are doing a huge clamping soon and removing all bots etc so all ‘influencers’ figures will drop loads. Be good to see his real figure then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently insta are doing a huge clamping soon and removing all bots etc so all ‘influencers’ figures will drop loads. Be good to see his real figure then 😂😂
It’s so telling that influencers that get ‘hacked’ and then have to set up new accounts have barely any followers.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t her mum local?
Yes and 100% she doesn’t stay at their house. He says it purely to make out their house isn’t empty while they are away. They shouldn’t make it so public knowledge where they live if they’re bothered about burglars. Saying that the mess their house is always in, they probably wouldn’t realise they’d be burgled straight away anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s been banned again have to search his whole name for it to come up. Must’ve been buying again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.