Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
914C6CE7-C8ED-43B2-B58A-693A1F5217F1.jpeg

Outcome of my asa complaint about the baby formula, hopefully they won’t be using influencers again. Cunts the lot of them!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank duck I don’t listen to heart radio😂😂

We would hope not, but he did say if he got it he would have a job job, whatever the duck that means🤷🏼‍♀️ That’ll be why he’s recently followed Amanda Holden & he has just followed Ashley roberts🙄 He’s such a prick, I just can’t😂
It's probably a job as the cleaner or the tea maker at the heart studio more likely to be a steadier job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8E45CAEF-619C-4098-BBF0-5FBF57BD30AD.jpeg

I see his new bestie commented for Fred’s birthday. Jake hasn’t liked or commented back to him, is that because he doesn’t have a blue tick🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Hopefully that lets Darren see what a bleep he really is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He needs to be careful how he words this sort of thing. Giveaways are frowned upon. I do social media training for my accounts and was told if I did a giveaway for Mother’s Day eg then tag in the comments the person they’d like it gifted to and why. Saying like my post, share it on stories and tag in a friend could cause the account to be shut down. You’d think having such a ‘big’ following Jakey would actually get some social media advice….
Do you know if there should be full terms and conditions on the post for the giveaway?

It says what day the promotion is closing do they need to put a time for closing, and say what time they intend to show the winner on their stories?

Didn’t Molly Mae get in trouble with the ASA regarding having to share a post as a condition of entry to a competition? as mentioned before if your account is private they won’t see that someone has shared on their stories so how can they track entries made from private insta accounts?

Also there is a screen shot on this thread of a post saying the give away with £900 if you entered before this was amended would they have to honour that?

Reactions: 11
Instagram have strict rules about giveaways. They don’t like say, to win tag a friend and share to your stories. Instead you can get around it by saying tag someone who you think would love to win. I think he should be saying when it will be drawn.. either when (if) he hits a million or by a certain date.

Do you know if there should be full terms and conditions on the post for the giveaway?

It says what day the promotion is closing do they need to put a time for closing, and say what time they intend to show the winner on their stories?

Didn’t Molly Mae get in trouble with the ASA regarding having to share a post as a condition of entry to a competition? as mentioned before if your account is private they won’t see that someone has shared on their stories so how can they track entries made from private insta accounts?

Also there is a screen shot on this thread of a post saying the give away with £900 if you entered before this was amended would they have to honour that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No Freddie still goes to his dads soph said last weekend he’s staying there this week when they’ve in Paris while Leo is with her mum

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.