Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake instead of napping when Leo naps why don’t you put him in his cot where he can get a decent sleep and you help soph clean or do jobs around the house. Unlike you most parents clean or cook or do jobs when the child sleeps as there’s simply not enough hours in the day to get things done

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jake instead of napping when Leo naps why don’t you put him in his cot where he can get a decent sleep and you help soph clean or do jobs around the house. Unlike you most parents clean or cook or do jobs when the child sleeps as there’s simply not enough hours in the day to get things done
You can tell apart from the fact he is a narcisstic attention seeking twit, he is also a chauvinistic pig. He believes his job is more important than Sophie’s just cos it pays better and then when he has time off, he thinks all he should do is film content with Leo, go to gym, laze around the house and of course be on Instagram 24/7. I bet Sophie could do his day job better than he could do hers. Saying that the state of their house doesn’t say much for either of them to be honest 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember before he showed his sofa with stains all over it. So grim. Never seen either of them clean unless it’s for the fairy ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You can tell apart from the fact he is a narcisstic attention seeking twit, he is also a chauvinistic pig. He believes his job is more important than Sophie’s just cos it pays better and then when he has time off, he thinks all he should do is film content with Leo, go to gym, laze around the house and of course be on Instagram 24/7. I bet Sophie could do his day job better than he could do hers. Saying that the state of their house doesn’t say much for either of them to be honest 🤮
I don’t think Sophie has a day job unless pretending you shop at Tesco when you actually shop at sainsbury counts

Utter waste of money building her that beauty thing in the garden. I know we had covid but she could have opened it back up by now, yet talks about having one with loads of staff as her dream now (basically so she does nothing)

Reactions: 16
So they are giving away Dyson air wraps to try and boost their follower counts. How sad, beggy and desperate are they? I can’t see 20,000 new people following Jake so he gets to his elusive 1 million. Unless he uses this as a cover to buy them. Nothing these two do would surprise me. I’m actually embarrassed for them.
edit His last story begging people who follow him not to unfollow cos of his ‘road to 1 million’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I don’t think Sophie has a day job unless pretending you shop at Tesco when you actually shop at sainsbury counts

Utter waste of money building her that beauty thing in the garden. I know we had covid but she could have opened it back up by now
I was actually referring to her being a mum. I think that’s a much harder job than what he does. I do agree though about the whole beauty thing. I think her aim in life is just to be an influencer now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think we should go radio silence on him? A month ago he Was crying to his mum who did her own rant about the horrible trolls on certain websites (didn't she reference mum'snet like an idiot unless mum's net hate him too 😂) so yeah he was at rock bottom so upset and soph just took it all in her stride and laughed it off, jakey went too hard trying to take the piss out of himself. New York fashion week was a tit show (wheres there vlogging video BTW or have I missed that YouTube link!!)

Soo, my point.. Jake seems to have lightened up a bit, he's realised the posters on here are actually funny, realistic and it gives him content. Radio silence and he'd be panicking that no one is talking about him and he'd have nothing to ramble on about apart from gummies and screaming in Leo's face from 5am 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think they’ve bought the Dyson’s to try and get Jake to 1million. He did the £500 giveaway and that didn’t work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually think they’ve bought the Dyson’s to try and get Jake to 1million. He did the £500 giveaway and that didn’t work
100% this. His stories tonight make it so obvious. Does he not realise if by some miracle he gets to 1million, he’ll never maintain it. There’s a reason he’s lost 2,500 followers in a month and can you imagine how more unbearable he’d be if he hit his target 🤯

Reactions: 18
100% this. His stories tonight make it so obvious. Does he not realise if by some miracle he gets to 1million, he’ll never maintain it. There’s a reason he’s lost 2,500 followers in a month and can you imagine how more unbearable he’d be if he hit his target 🤯
Exactly. Everyone will follow for the chance to win and then when they don’t just unfollow. He needs to post how he’s going to draw it and make it fair too doesn’t he? Is he picking from all followers or just new ones? Do they have to follow him and Sophie? Does their middle name need to be Leo?

He’s just gone into overdrive again and thought this is a great idea without thinking it properly through. He just wants whatever is quickest with no effort, like the proposal he thought would get him in the papers and then more followers and again with the sunglasses on Steph’s packed lunch. Nothings working and he’s scrabbling

Just make decent content Jake and it will grow naturally, it’s not a massive science

I don’t actually know why he’s bothered 980k or 1mill…. Doubt the advert fee is much different, or more goes on interaction anyway doesn’t it? Surely companies aren’t blindly using followers to decide a paycheque

• Heart
I need to stop going on his stories cos I’m getting as obsessed with commenting on here as he is with getting to 1 million 😂 Now he’s saying more giveaways to come cos it’s nice to be nice 🤮 Do people actually believe his bullshit 😡 The one and only reason they’ll do more giveaways is to increase their follower count. Is he that delusional that he thinks getting to 1 million will change his life that much and give him the TV work he desperately craves? I think he may have a shock coming if this is his thought process. What a desperate fame chasing wanker he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He hasn't noticed that he's written 'Two Dyson Airwraps with £900 instead of worth £900 😁
I hope the winners hold him to that!! 😂
I simply don’t see how when he said this is running for a week he is going to keep track of who’s entered and make it fair?

He’s going to need to check everyone that comments to make sure they follow both, then make sure they shared a story (which expire after 24 hours) and then put every single one into a random generator. Massive headache for a page of his size to keep track of. Molly Mae got in big trouble (know she’s much bigger) for doing it then realising it was too much and it ended up not being drawn fairly

Seems like a huge headache for not much reward when he’s got a large following already

Reactions: 12
Bless him trying not to let the dyson blow off his fake hair. Just made him flash those massive teeth. Makes me bork

• Haha
Jake. Just duck off, please. We know you read here.
On the extreme off chance one million idiots follow you, you won't keep it up, because, honestly, you are a boring self obsessed donkey toothed twit ...
And stop wasting money buying followers, you'll need that dosh for the wedding of the year at sunny skunny ... 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.