Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Freddie opening his main birthday present and overwhelme*

Jake :
"are you going to cry or something?"

Why the duck would u say that to an 8 year old boy on his birthday when you've gifted him a laptop?!

Poor Freddie... That kid deserves so much better. I hope his dad watches jakes stories and kicks off! No boy (who now realises he's cast aside and is only used for Instagram ads) deserves this kind of treatment.
Jesus Christ this man repulses me! Poor Fred 🙁 Sophie’s a bigger bleep as his mom just sat there smirking at her pricky bfs comments …. Can’t even hold it back on the kids bday! HATE the spiteful vile bastards!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Whatever way he looks at it, if he gets to 1 million he and everyone knows he’s done it purely by buying followers and not because he’s popular or well known. Whether it be by doing free giveaways or bots, he’s still had to buy them. What a sad existence when your whole life revolves around how many people follow you on a social media account, that you’ll go to such extreme lengths 👎🏻
Also wouldn’t it have been nice as he’s got a whole week off, to have gone and got his wolf tattoo for Fred for his birthday. Yeh as if that’s ever going to happen. Bad enough he’s such a liar in life but to lie to a child just shows exactly the sort of person he is 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think with that kind of giveaway, you’d get your most comments and follows within the first day. He’s barely increased in followers, he’s only got some of his already following, to now follow Sophie. Think he’s realised this won’t get him to 1 mill within the next week. Waste of money..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The voice note from Jake on Sophies page about the vegan burgers, hmmm aggressive much... 👀

Reactions: 11
I thought he said he wasn’t bothered about numbers? It’s all he ever goes on about?

So King Leo who didn’t even understand it was his birthday got a massive balloon display, cake and presents followed by a breakfast at the Ivy Grill (for Sophie and Jakes instagram) and about a million stories before 9am

I know Fred is at school but the whole morning has been about Jake and Leo again, when he was opening his presents Jake was sitting across the room filming Leo until it came to filming the laptop.

I hope the poor kid gets a cake and nice birthday treat dinner after school

Jake even if you get to a million it just means there will be more people seeing what a prick you are. That video he’s put on from the wings of footloose he looks terrible, he crashes into the girl at the end too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd like to know what phone Jakey has as the battery life must be amazing.

• Haha
Good morning tattlers, I’M BACK!👏🏼 It has taken me a couple of days to catch up, I needn’t have bothered because the general consensus is that Jake is still a bleep🤣

My wee dog is doing well, he’s on medication every day and tbh it has given him a new lease of life😂 Cheekier than usual, probably raging that the vets tried to write him off🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Glad to be back amongst friends and I’ve had the best laughs catching up🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good morning tattlers, I’M BACK!👏🏼 It has taken me a couple of days to catch up, I needn’t have bothered because the general consensus is that Jake is still a bleep🤣

My wee dog is doing well, he’s on medication every day and tbh it has given him a new lease of life😂 Cheekier than usual, probably raging that the vets tried to write him off🤦🏼‍♀️😂

So pleased to hear the dog is doing well

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Welcome back 😊 glad to hear doggy is doing ok 🐶

• Heart
I think its bloody awful the way that prick went on with poor Freds. Freddie behaves so awkward round him. One little clip of him openin his presents an a reminder of what do u say. Jake freddie has better manners than you. Take a leaf out that childs book 📕. Now he has Leo freddie is just an inconvenience to him. You better look after that laptop. Jesus christ its his birthday day give him a break
Absolute hole

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had a quick nosey at his followers today and I honestly think he’s done this giveaway as a cover to buy some. Why would loads of people with foreign accounts start following a z lister from the UK cos he’s doing a crappy giveaway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Answer is they wouldn’t and these are all bot accounts that are being paid for. His followers have gone up by nearly 4,000 in 15 hours. I know people like a freebie but something is totally off about the whole thing in my opinion 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Had a quick nosey at his followers today and I honestly think he’s done this giveaway as a cover to buy some. Why would loads of people with foreign accounts start following a z lister from the UK cos he’s doing a crappy giveaway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Answer is they wouldn’t and these are all bot accounts that are being paid for. His followers have gone up by nearly 4,000 in 15 hours. I know people like a freebie but something is totally off about the whole thing in my opinion 🤔
Hope someone in China or New Zealand wins and it costs him about £300 postage as well 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The sheer desperation makes me feel sick🤢

Attachments

• Sick
The sheer desperation makes me feel sick🤢
Me too 🤮 it’s also the fact he’s carrying on as if suddenly all these new people are following him because he’s so popular. No Jakey it’s only because you’re doing a beggy free giveaway and buying loads of bots 😂 She’s begging for them both as well now - sad desperate cow. We’ve got another 6 days of this 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh good he’s filming for us all today, first soph cleaning when we said she don’t and now oh babe I just wiped his nose it’s snotty again. bleeping wipe it and don’t record it then you idiot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.