Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor little boy spending his day with a crusty nose, snot running in his mouth and held back vacantly staring at the TV 🤢
Shame on the pair of them they are terrible parents 🤬
I literally think it’s borderline child abuse/neglect, that baby looks genuinely fed up and at times scared by the phone constantly put in he’s poor face (as soon as he’s woke up with it, by Jake for content) I used to laugh at he’s page etc but now it’s getting to be a bit cruel and it’s not nice to look at that baby vacant, with boredom and crying at times with fear from that big bad bastard of a father he has! And the snotty nose is a disgrace, you could see the baby swallow snot back at one point in the bathroom 🤮😐
Ffffs Prickeden and Princess Slothie STOP being tit parents!!! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do they dress Leo in those jumper dresses? That’s what they look like on him. Jumper dresses. Can you imagine how frustrated this poor mite gets without physical freedom

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not without Coco the clown gurning and screeching into his phone recording the event ...
Coco the clown ! So appropriate.😂😂

So they are giving away Dyson air wraps to try and boost their follower counts. How sad, beggy and desperate are they? I can’t see 20,000 new people following Jake so he gets to his elusive 1 million. Unless he uses this as a cover to buy them. Nothing these two do would surprise me. I’m actually embarrassed for them.
edit His last story begging people who follow him not to unfollow cos of his ‘road to 1 million’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I was actually referring to her being a mum. I think that’s a much harder job than what he does. I do agree though about the whole beauty thing. I think her aim in life is just to be an influencer now 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was she a PA at some point? I renember at the start of lockdown she was always in front of a laptop at the dining table. I think Jake said that was her job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I actually think they’ve bought the Dyson’s to try and get Jake to 1million. He did the £500 giveaway and that didn’t work
He is so dim ! What’s the point of getting to 1m if people end up unfollowing as soon as the air wrap is in the winner’s hand and others see what an absolute thin skinned zeleb he is . It literally will take a couple of minutes for them to realise they made a mistake following that tosser .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sometimes you follow people then they rarely post and you forget your following them. Not a problem for ‘100 posts a day’ Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sometimes you follow people then they rarely post and you forget your following them. Not a problem for ‘100 posts a day’ Jake
Not a problem at all 🙄 How does he’s phone battery last this long after 383903 posts?! Oooh that’s why he “has” to stay in bed close to the socket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is so dim ! What’s the point of getting to 1m if people end up unfollowing as soon as the air wrap is in the winner’s hand and others see what an absolute thin skinned zeleb he is . It literally will take a couple of minutes for them to realise they made a mistake following that tosser .
Thing is if he gets to 1 million, he’ll either do more giveaways or buys Bots to keep him there. His ego suffers enough when he loses followers, can you imagine what he’d be like if he got to the 1 million, made a huge deal of it (don’t even want to think about that 🤯) and then everyone could see he’d dropped below it again. Nope he’ll never let that happen. I just can’t get my head round the fact he lies constantly about not caring about social media engagement but then resorts to doing a desperate giveaway for no other reason than they both gain more followers. It’s like in his little pea brain he’s convinced if he gets to 1 million, he’ll suddenly be inundated with ‘influencer’ work leading onto better things. I really think they believe him & Sophie have the potential to be the next Tommy & Molly Mae 😂😂😂😂 He really is one deluded idiot. I wonder how many times a day for the next week he’s going to plug the air wrap competition 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh surprise surprise Freddie’s birthday but in the middle of his stories another beg for his giveaway. Concentrate on Freddie’s birthday you absolute twit 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
7:30 am and so many stories. Seems more bothered with Leo and a book than Freddie’s birthday :(

• Sad
I’ve never seen a competition where they say tag a friend who you’d share the prize with but then that friend has to be following too. He’s so bleeping desperate for this elusive 1 mil that it’s sad!

• Haha
He needs to be careful how he words this sort of thing. Giveaways are frowned upon. I do social media training for my accounts and was told if I did a giveaway for Mother’s Day eg then tag in the comments the person they’d like it gifted to and why. Saying like my post, share it on stories and tag in a friend could cause the account to be shut down. You’d think having such a ‘big’ following Jakey would actually get some social media advice….

I’ve never seen a competition where they say tag a friend who you’d share the prize with but then that friend has to be following too. He’s so bleeping desperate for this elusive 1 mil that it’s sad!

*Freddie opening his main birthday present and overwhelme*

Jake :
"are you going to cry or something?"

Why the duck would u say that to an 8 year old boy on his birthday when you've gifted him a laptop?!

Poor Freddie... That kid deserves so much better. I hope his dad watches jakes stories and kicks off! No boy (who now realises he's cast aside and is only used for Instagram ads) deserves this kind of treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
7:30 am and so many stories. Seems more bothered with Leo and a book than Freddie’s birthday :(
One story and some balloons shoved in the corner for Fred and then back to Leo.

Interesting I saw that Sophie’s what I assume mum is a cake maker but didn’t seem to have made Leo’s. Her cakes look very good and kid appropriate. Guess they couldn’t transport a cake in the car to Brighton incase it didn’t make it and Jake had no Instagram content though

Reactions: 10
One story and some balloons shoved in the corner for Fred and then back to Leo.

Interesting I saw that Sophie’s what I assume mum is a cake maker but didn’t seem to have made Leo’s. Her cakes look very good and kid appropriate. Guess they couldn’t transport a cake in the car to Brighton incase it didn’t make it and Jake had no Instagram content though
The balloons were embarrassingly tit as well. Wouldnt have wanted to be tagged if I was the buisness that did them.

Were have his 3000 followers suddenly came from?!?!?! Lolsss

• Haha
“What do you say”

Freddie has better manners than Jake so it really isn’t necessary to remind Freddie to thank his mum for the present she bought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.