Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not firmly in the ‘people with bigger followings shouldn’t show their kids online’ camp (unless that’s their choice), I really think the odd cute picture or video is okay, but that boy is only one and every second of his life or milestone is already online… is that just his life now?!
I think we all knew this poor child was going to be used constantly by Jakey as a way of upping his engagement on Instagram, when the selfish twit made Leo his own social media account when he was only a few days old 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jake throwing Leo in the air to get half a giggle out of him was right after I said freddie is the only one who can get a noise from his brother.

👁 🌊U, Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jake “Leo wants to go outside he keeps bringing me his shoes and was crying until I put them on”

Opens the door let’s him walk to the door, where Leo is clearly excited, next shot sticks him back on the sofa so he can eyeball himself in his dressing gown.

EVEN YOUR ONE YEAR OLD THINKS YOU ARE LAZY head JAKE. He doesn’t want to lay down he wants to explore. Get him to the park or for a walk

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can he not wear a top? He can’t even tie his skanky bathrobe up. Does he really think his body is that good it needs to be permanently on show 🤢 and as for the eye bleeping of the camera - it’s on another level today and all why using his baby as an accessory to film 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Jakey all the high fives you insist on showing us, you do know Sophie and Leo were doing this a week ago 😂 All the things he’s missing out on first cos his desperate need for the attention that he gets from being on a stage, far outweighs him doing a job where he can be closer to home but he still thinks his dad/stepdad of the year. I wonder when Celebrity Dad of the year is being spoken about, will he start tagging them and himself on the gram 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can he not wear a top? He can’t even tie his skanky bathrobe up. Does he really think his body is that good it needs to be permanently on show 🤢 and as for the eye bleeping of the camera - it’s on another level today and all why using his baby as an accessory to film 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Jakey all the high fives you insist on showing us, you do know Sophie and Leo were doing this a week ago 😂 All the things he’s missing out on first cos his desperate need for the attention that he gets from being on a stage, far outweighs him doing a job where he can be closer to home but he still thinks his dad/stepdad of the year. I wonder when Celebrity Dad of the year is being spoken about, will he start tagging them and himself on the gram 😂
He’s up there with the only men to love their kids and want constant praise for doing their job as parents, Peter Andre and Jeff Brazier

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t knock Jeff Brazier. He raised his kids outside of the spotlight while they were grieving until they were ready to be in the spotlight. Peter Andre on the other hand, is a bleep.

Jake’s incessant need to show the world he’s a lazy bastard is bizarre. The baby falling asleep before 9am when if he was out exploring the world, he’d be wide awake and ready for a nap at a proper time

Reactions: 11
[
Can’t knock Jeff Brazier. He raised his kids outside of the spotlight while they were grieving until they were ready to be in the spotlight. Peter Andre on the other hand, is a bleep.

Jake’s incessant need to show the world he’s a lazy bastard is bizarre. The baby falling asleep before 9am when if he was out exploring the world, he’d be wide awake and ready for a nap at a proper time
He stepped up yes, but does a women doing the same get the same constant praise for being a decent mother?

Jake would marry himself if he could. I’m sure when I started following him in the first lockdown he was obsessed with cleaning. Jake seems to want everyone to stop and pander to him whenever he’s own from work even though they probably have a nice routine when he’s away

Reactions: 5
This photo totally sums up what he’s all about. How much does he love himself 🤢. As I said on an earlier post, the eye bleeping is off the chart this morning. Baby asleep but still use him for content even with his constant snotty nose that never seems to get wiped. Also the reason he never falls asleep on you Jakey, is cos you’re hardly ever there. Nice to see he’s obviously helping Sophie out round the house while he’s on his week off 🤥
Just noticed he’s announced a giveaway tonight - guaranteed it will involve having to follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️ he really is determined to increase his followers - desperate desperate desperate

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Do they ever pick anything up off the floor, they are lazy dirty bastards. Even tidying up/ wiping down/ hoovering can all be made into fun for a 1 year old. Admittedly not as much fun as taking him out!!

• Heart
He has to be one of the shittest parents. Permanently aggressively tickling, biting, grabbing the child even though Leo could not care less. Wants to go outside so splayed on the couch in front of a tv. A nap with his shoes on? Maybe take them off now your inside Jake, your undressed? I cringe so hard at him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s managed to get out to the gym though. Not with Leo to let him get some fresh air.

Guarantee he’s come home dumped his suitcase for Sophie to do his washing whilst he’s taken Fred to the cinema and filmed Leo (both for content) - probably got the family to pre record some ads to keep him going whilst away and then fucked off to the gym. Will be a lads afternoon down the pub at some point too no doubt

• Angry
He’s managed to get out to the gym though. Not with Leo to let him get some fresh air.

Guarantee he’s come home dumped his suitcase for Sophie to do his washing whilst he’s taken Fred to the cinema and filmed Leo (both for content) - probably got the family to pre record some ads to keep him going whilst away and then fucked off to the gym. Will be a lads afternoon down the pub at some point too no doubt
Then complaining about anxiety when he's hungover...🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hed
I’m glad it’s not just me that thinks this. He couldn’t physically or mentally love anyone or anything as much as he loves himself and that’s a fact 🤷🏻‍♀️
He'd give himself a blowjob if it wasn't such a teeny peeny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the only time your child gets to go out to play is the soft play at your bleeping gym

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Jake throwing Leo in the air to get half a giggle out of him was right after I said freddie is the only one who can get a noise from his brother.

👁 🌊U, Jake
All Freddie has to do is look at Leo and you see so much love from Leo. Always smiling in Freddie’s direction. The key is Freddie sits near Leo quietly (take note Jakey) and plays with him without forcing it! Jakey is the king of ‘scary’ movements. Sometimes Leo looks frightened.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine the only time your child gets to go out to play is the soft play at your bleeping gym
Also have you noticed he never takes Leo anywhere by himself? Sophie is always there as well. Such a fantastic dad but not up to taking his son out without help 🙄 Good job she’s capable of taking their son out by herself while he’s swanning up and down the country ‘working’

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.