Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally dad of the year can’t even put Leo in his pushchair and walk him to the park for an hour. So much for I’m the best dad I’ll do anything for my son

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This photo totally sums up what he’s all about. How much does he love himself 🤢. As I said on an earlier post, the eye bleeping is off the chart this morning. Baby asleep but still use him for content even with his constant snotty nose that never seems to get wiped. Also the reason he never falls asleep on you Jakey, is cos you’re hardly ever there. Nice to see he’s obviously helping Sophie out round the house while he’s on his week off 🤥
Just noticed he’s announced a giveaway tonight - guaranteed it will involve having to follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️ he really is determined to increase his followers - desperate desperate desperate
Who gives a duck where his snotty nose kid falls asleep? Nobody cares you vapid twit! As you can see giving up swearing for lent is not going well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who gives a duck where his snotty nose kid falls asleep? Nobody cares you vapid twit! As you can see giving up swearing for lent is not going well.
we don’t blame you, hard not to when it comes to looking at that imbecile

Reactions: 8
I bet absolutely none of the footloose team woke up with anxiety this morning knowing they can now eat their lunch, walk to work or go for a wee in peace without the threat of a camera being whipped out.

Still not sure why he’s got a full week off after three weeks. Is that normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kids not moody you over bearing twit he's fed up of you dragging him round like a bloody rag doll. Give him some space.

• Heart
I bet absolutely none of the footloose team woke up with anxiety this morning knowing they can now eat their lunch, walk to work or go for a wee in peace without the threat of a camera being whipped out.

Still not sure why he’s got a full week off after three weeks. Is that normal?
Probably glad to see the back of the obnoxious bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the fucks the screeching with the chicken neck, was he laying an egg?
he,ll never be in Harry Styles league…. Dream on. Silly bollox!! 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Quick Soph, get your camera out and film me playing with the prop Leo” 🤡🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“Quick Soph, get your camera out and film me playing with the prop Leo” 🤡🤢
“Soph get this picture of me pretending to be asleep with Leo, that’ll show the haters I’m not lazy”

I think he gets being ripped and being lazy mixed up. If he’s in shape he can’t possibly be lazy type thing.

• Haha
“Soph get this picture of me pretending to be asleep with Leo, that’ll show the haters I’m not lazy”

I think he gets being ripped and being lazy mixed up. If he’s in shape he can’t possibly be lazy type thing.
Oh so is that his excuse for always having no top on or his top being open so we can delight in his fantastic physique 😂🤢 He is a lazy fucker. When he works it’s doesn’t even equate to part time hours and when he’s at home, apart from the gym, he spends all his time lounging like a sloth around the house. He really is such a catch, Sophie is soooo lucky to have him 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor little boy spending his day with a crusty nose, snot running in his mouth and held back vacantly staring at the TV 🤢
Shame on the pair of them they are terrible parents 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why doesn't he EVER leave that kid alone. It's ridiculous the way he's gotta be right in his face 24/7. I wanna punch him! Find something useful to do you nause while you're at home. He's such a lazy useless tosser. I couldn't have that round me all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My daughters dad claims to be an amazing Dad, would do ANYTHING for our child yet he’s got her one pair of shoes in 2 years, he gives me CSA which is fair enough but he hasn’t taken her much further than the park once. Honestly it’s a joke! Jake acts like my daughters dad. I hope when him and Sophie split up she takes Leo (obv as well as Fred) with him!!! And Jake can go and live a tit life without his son being used for content..maybe then he will learn something! Urgh

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.