Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole family are bleeping odd. Why are they rolling around on the floor near the front door?

Why is Jake sitting in the bedroom brushing his teeth instead of the bathroom.

It’s going to kill him taking Fred to cinema and not being able to use his phone for 2 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole family are bleeping odd. Why are they rolling around on the floor near the front door?

Why is Jake sitting in the bedroom brushing his teeth instead of the bathroom.

It’s going to kill him taking Fred to cinema and not being able to use his phone for 2 hours
And having to wear clothes for 2 hours straight.... never been known.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dad of the year showing how great he is telling Fred how to cross the road. He’s 8 ffs I think he’s aware 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wahoooooo kirsty you legend!! You've been living in his head, he's been pissing and panicking about you. 😂😂😂😂 Kirsty is a legend, kirsty is a legend la lah lala, la lah lala!
Hahaha appreciate the love ❤ 😁

• Haha
Dad of the year showing how great he is telling Fred how to cross the road. He’s 8 ffs I think he’s aware 🤦🏻‍♀️
While filming it so he looks great. It beggars belief .

View attachment 1106212
Look at the state of him without the honey filter 🤮

Also why does he think that ANYONE wants to see him going into Leo when he’s just woken up from a nap?! He’s bleeping bizarre - I couldn’t imagine hearing my daughter wake up and then getting my phone out to film myself going to get her out of her cot, his obsession with social media and posting everything is seriously not normal.
Jakey’s face looks battered. It’s because he’s so bitter which he covers up as ‘bantz’.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s probably got some ads to film on his week off and needs to use Freddie, so decided if he takes him to the cinema, people can’t call him out on only using and featuring Freddie for paid ads 🤦🏻‍♀️ Be interesting to see how much posting he does on Fred’s birthday this week in comparison to the amount he did on Leo’s 🤔

Reactions: 12
What’s the betting the ad is to do with road safety 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve never know anyone make an 8 year old hold their hand for the road.

This outing will be an advert for Road safety, cineworld, the movie itself or tango ice blast or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jake just tried to do that trend with his mobile where you move the mobile to various positions all whilst staring into it. Most babies I've seen do it with their parents follow the phone because it isn't something they are used to seeing. Leo wasn't even arsed.

Oh and my 4 year old knows to stop at the edge of the pavement because of cars. She holds my hand across the road but that's because she is 4.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jake just tried to do that trend with his mobile where you move the mobile to various positions all whilst staring into it. Most babies I've seen do it with their parents follow the phone because it isn't something they are used to seeing. Leo wasn't even arsed.

Oh and my 4 year old knows to stop at the edge of the pavement because of cars. She holds my hand across the road but that's because she is 4.
Why does Jake try and make out that having zero attention span and being all over the place is a good thing.

You should be hoping Leo isn’t like that Jake since you have to fill yourself with gummies on the daily and wouldn’t want that for him?

Leo doesn’t react much to anything - except Freddie

I mean what parent does this? Films their kid upset for content
B4B6432B-C77E-485C-B37C-C5C3A3C54777.jpeg
94884616-D743-4576-86C5-9F16F6A6D08E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not firmly in the ‘people with bigger followings shouldn’t show their kids online’ camp (unless that’s their choice), I really think the odd cute picture or video is okay, but that boy is only one and every second of his life or milestone is already online… is that just his life now?!

I’m not firmly in the ‘people with bigger followings shouldn’t show their kids online’ camp (unless that’s their choice), I really think the odd cute picture or video is okay, but that boy is only one and every second of his life or milestone is already online… is that just his life now?!
Jake is such a boring bleep, that's all he's got to offer...he needs to get off SM and live in the real world

Thread suggestion...

#13 Begging on telly looking like Ali G..."Come see me in footloose?!" Nah Jake, not even for free...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s been shown from the moment he was a gawky newborn not very cute and exposed to vicious remarks to being a frustrated one year old who is filmed from the moment he opens his eyes and he has barely woke up

Reactions: 18
It’s probably the only reason they had him, for content. It’s certainly the only reason he’s getting married

Reactions: 13
He’s been shown from the moment he was a gawky newborn not very cute and exposed to vicious remarks to being a frustrated one year old who is filmed from the moment he opens his eyes and he has barely woke up
Honestly if someone shoved a bright phone in my eyes after waking me up…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.