Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he has brought his phone out on stage. He is so unprofessional! I would be fuming if I was a cast member.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wtf is going on with her brows lol they are nowhere near her eyes lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣forebrows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His phone is surgically attached to his hand 24/7 and guaranteed the idiot takes his phone on stage every night 😡
I bet his phone is next to him the few times he can muster any enthusiasm to shag Sophie. Probably doesn’t bother and shags himself instead. He is beyond cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for 200,000 pics of Leo on his week off. We are off to a flying start already.

Can see why Jake is getting rave reviews for footloose. Like the panto he’s basically been cast as himself a airhead who loves himself. That gold hot pants scene says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely any child engaged with their parent in moments like this would be looking a them?? Leo seems conditioned to look at the phone screen. This is so sad.
It’s still always about Jakey and not the moment. Why else would he be ‘naked’ !

Reactions: 8
DC2EFF6D-6317-43AC-8ADC-9347C0F00E14.jpeg

Look at the state of him without the honey filter 🤮

Also why does he think that ANYONE wants to see him going into Leo when he’s just woken up from a nap?! He’s bleeping bizarre - I couldn’t imagine hearing my daughter wake up and then getting my phone out to film myself going to get her out of her cot, his obsession with social media and posting everything is seriously not normal.

• Sick
Omg Kirsty you got a special mention on insta 😂
Hahahaha… laughed my tits off watching that! 😂🤣 wow I really was living rent free in his head… NO JAKE I DIDNT ENJOY WATCHING YOU… the rest of the cast however were great 👍🏼 hope “the person who sent him the screenshot” 🤥… sends him this 😂🤣 such a beg haha… didn’t change my opinion on you at all and I actually hate you even more after the show 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahahaha… laughed my tits off watching that! 😂🤣 wow I really was living rent free in his head… NO JAKE I DIDNT ENJOY WATCHING YOU… the rest of the cast however were great 👍🏼 hope “the person who sent him the screenshot” 🤥… sends him this 😂🤣 such a beg haha… didn’t change my opinion on you at all and I actually hate you even more after the show 😁
Pretending he couldn’t remember. He’s been thinking about it non stop 😂

• Haha
Been living rent free in his head and most likely will be for ages yet when he reads how much you didn’t like him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wahoooooo kirsty you legend!! You've been living in his head, he's been pissing and panicking about you. 😂😂😂😂 Kirsty is a legend, kirsty is a legend la lah lala, la lah lala!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kirsty, you legend.

Numbers not looking so good, Jakie boy.

jake.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How did he ever get an acting job? My toddlers lie better standing next to a wall they have coloured with felt tips and I ask if they did it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.