Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tell me he’s been paid to promote world book day? There is no way he’s got the attention span to read more than a sentence

There is no way he’s posted that himself, it’s too well written and also been pre filmed to use Leo as a prop
Naughty Jake hasn’t declared it as an ad though 🤔 ASA here I come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's a triple threat alright, can't sing, can't dance and can't read a room...
bleeping big nosed pillock....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's a cringy review of the dick Quickhickden.

He nailed the dopey accent.:LOL:

review.png

1646308968499.png

How long before he uploads this review....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be lovely to be as modest and humble as Jakey 🙄
Seriously the love this man has for himself is off the scale. I’m not surprised he struggles to get work in the industry. His ego by itself leaves no room for anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remind me what has he done again to make him think he’s so much better than everyone else? Is he that stupid that he doesn’t realise by singling out every review that praises him personally, he’s basically going to alienate his cast mates. He is actually implying that he’s better than everyone else on the show - head

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1099783

View attachment 1099784

Whoever wrote this is a moron… he doesn’t upstage Hawkins every time at all, the guy who plays Ren is really good, moves are just like Kevin bacons in the film/he has a great voice and can act really well… if I were the rest of the cast I’d be so pissed at reading these reviews sucking jakey boys ass! The cast play most of the musical instruments and music themselves as well as singing and dancing etc… absolute ridiculous review that.
Also he plays a tiny bit of guitar compared to the rest of the cast and you cannot hear any vocals of his except for the mama says song which he sings alone and is tit… and the hot pants thing is so frickin cringey and there were people around us where we were sat with blank faces rather than screaming like idiots… one woman sat in front of us actually said to her mate “ I mean he’s a bit funny but I don’t think this is the role for him he can’t compete with dancing with the rest of the cast can he” 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s a proper egotistical prick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1099783

View attachment 1099784

😂 obviously on tattle today as this is now on his stories with certain parts taken out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoever wrote this is a moron… he doesn’t upstage Hawkins every time at all, the guy who plays Ren is really good, moves are just like Kevin bacons in the film/he has a great voice and can act really well… if I were the rest of the cast I’d be so pissed at reading these reviews sucking jakey boys ass! The cast play most of the musical instruments and music themselves as well as singing and dancing etc… absolute ridiculous review that.
Also he plays a tiny bit of guitar compared to the rest of the cast and you cannot hear any vocals of his except for the mama says song which he sings alone and is tit… and the hot pants thing is so frickin cringey and there were people around us where we were sat with blank faces rather than screaming like idiots… one woman sat in front of us actually said to her mate “ I mean he’s a bit funny but I don’t think this is the role for him he can’t compete with dancing with the rest of the cast can he” 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s a proper egotistical prick
Totally ass licking review by Kate. Fair enough if she thought he was amazing but it’s an ensemble cast and I doubt he carried the show. I would rather take your review !

Seriously the love this man has for himself is off the scale. I’m not surprised he struggles to get work in the industry. His ego by itself leaves no room for anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remind me what has he done again to make him think he’s so much better than everyone else? Is he that stupid that he doesn’t realise by singling out every review that praises him personally, he’s basically going to alienate his cast mates. He is actually implying that he’s better than everyone else on the show - head
He’s too dumb to realise you shouldn’t cherry pick and post the positive reviews. Most performers shy any from this because once the negative ones build up you have no choice but to ignore. Although in his case he will cry troll.

That's not a full house, the nosebleeds are empty, top right ..
Doesn’t say much that some seats were empty despite it being a press/freebie night 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How many more stories can he do today telling everyone how good he is 🤦🏻‍♀️ Read the room Jakey. There is more important things going on in the world, than you reposting stuff and blowing smoke up your own arse. I know Sophie desperately wants the z list lifestyle but how can she put up with someone who is totally incapable of loving anyone more than he loves himself 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1646329814471.png

Aw bless Jake's been reading here and I get a bingo.

• Haha
  • Heart
The ego has landed... bleeping 🛎-end

• Heart
  • Haha
Jake is licking himself with the few positive reviews he has received for footloose. Can you imagine what he would be like if he ever got to headline his own show ! He would literally post a thousand stories in 24Hrs !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jake is licking himself with the few positive reviews he has received for footloose. Can you imagine what he would be like if he ever got to headline his own show ! He would literally post a thousand stories in 24Hrs !
I don’t know where he’s finding the time to do 2 shows today with the amount of time he’s spending online looking for and then reposting reviews on his insta and Twitter accounts 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good thing is any potential employers go on his social media accounts and it would put them right off. Yes it’s good to be confident but there is such a thing as just being a over confident, smug arrogant prick and that’s me being polite about him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Awful that he mentions nasty 'obs banter' comments about his colleagues. In an effort to build himself up he puts others down. What a narcissistic character.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.