Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my interval review is Jakey boy stands out because he looks much older than the other cast that he’s supposed to be the same age as 😂 and when they are dancing he sticks out like a sore thumb… he’s lucky his part is a dumb duck just like him… the rest of the cast are really good especially the guy playing Ren… most people in the audience are more excited about the cornation street cast members that are here and AJ Pritchard (including my niece haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well my interval review is Jakey boy stands out because he looks much older than the other cast that he’s supposed to be the same age as 😂 and when they are dancing he sticks out like a sore thumb… he’s lucky his part is a dumb duck just like him… the rest of the cast are really good especially the guy playing Ren… most people in the audience are more excited about the cornation street cast members that are here and AJ Pritchard (including my niece haha)
Aren't they supposed to be teenagers?.
Jakeys got the braincells of a 2 year old, but he's pushing his luck. He should come on using a Zimmer frame 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a clip of the curtain call at one of the shows. Jake boy spent most of the time doing that hair slide he does with his hand. Really stuck out for the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Funny how he always reposts & replies to people with blue ticks 🤢
The theatre is looking pretty empty considering it’s press night 😂
Looking forward to your feedback Kirsty 😊
Hopefully Kirsty takes a pic of the empty seats 😂😂

So basically Jakey can’t keep up with them 😂😂😂. That also explains why he has been trying to dress ‘young’ and failing. I feel bad for him 😂😂. Yeah right.

• Haha
No wonder he’s dressed like a condom most days if he’s trying to fit in with the youngsters 😂😂

• Haha
That video Sophie put on shows that Fakey Jakey has never been able to take a joke. He can dish it but he sure as tit can’t handle it
I'll post it so he can see for himself later what a twit he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We should probably set up a go fund me for rentfreekirsty for her evening towards society

Must be nauseating for Sophie to see him posting how much he misses home whilst on the booze with 20 year olds. If you can’t get Eyal though I guess….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She deserves a lot taking one for the team seeing the golden pants in the flesh 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
She deserves a lot taking one for the team seeing the golden pants in the flesh 🤮🤮
He’s so desperate to show how much everyone likes him

Oh okay so just realised the guy he’s all over is Colleen Nolan’s son.Jake get a grub met mate that’s why he’s tagged the lad.

Last edited:
Hopefully Kirsty takes a pic of the empty seats 😂😂

So basically Jakey can’t keep up with them 😂😂😂. That also explains why he has been trying to dress ‘young’ and failing. I feel bad for him 😂😂. Yeah right.
Tbh it was quite a full theatre but think that was mainly because it was press night and a lot of soap stars etc were there and well I didn’t realise at the time but that Shane Nolan was sat two rows in front of us but he’s even more irrelevant than Jake if you ask me haha it was only seeing him on fakey boys stories that I realised who he was 🤷🏼‍♀️

That part of the show was sooooo cringey… all these little girls and old women screaming and jakey getting off on it 🤢

Major plus was he only sings one song where you can hear him and I thought it was awful, singing in the American accent even worse than his normal voice and he was wobbly voicing it a lot haha but jakey as always thought he was amazing you can just tell by the way his face is afterwards 🤢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So he never reads here 🤥 I mention about the theatre being half full, he then posts a pic of a full theatre. Someone mentions about him not being seen with women in the cast, hey presto a story follows. Also mentioned he doesn’t seem very popular, out come the stories with various cast members but remember he doesn’t read tattle 😂 as for him bragging about the people there to see him (not the show - him 🙄) wow AJ Pritchards girlfriend (another desperate fame chaser), Karim Zeroual (who?) and Colleen Nolan’s son. Manchester really pulled the big guns out for the invitations with press night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t tell me he’s been paid to promote world book day? There is no way he’s got the attention span to read more than a sentence

There is no way he’s posted that himself, it’s too well written and also been pre filmed to use Leo as a prop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.