Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video Sophie put on shows that Fakey Jakey has never been able to take a joke. He can dish it but he sure as tit can’t handle it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My mate just messaged me - she works at the Midland. She said there’s loads of staff with videos of the cock known as Jake outside doing everything he could to get attention by passers by …

Ps I know someone at Gotham. I’ll ask.
Just thought I would pop in 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My mate just messaged me - she works at the Midland. She said there’s loads of staff with videos of the cock known as Jake outside doing everything he could to get attention by passers by …

This is the tea I’m here for.

On other news, I actually enjoyed Su cleaning her patio with the jet wash can we get more of that and less of you thinking soaps are real please.

• Haha
The word used was THIRSTY THIRSTY THIRSTY.

So I got two messages from two different people : they both said he was polite, but he is so desperate for people to come up to him or say something to him it’s painful. That was someone who works there.

The 2nd person is someone who works in an office off Peter Street “duck that Jake is exhausting,
& desperate to get anyones attention (anyone),
he was outside & over the road from hotel.
We were all watching out of the window, it was quiet & he was doing everything he could to be noticed. Two went down to get coffee and wide berthed him”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg how embarrassing. It’s funny many people have no idea who he is so just look at him as if he’s an absolute loony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg how embarrassing. It’s funny many people have no idea who he is so just look at him as if he’s an absolute loony 😂
The 2nd friend who works in the office, doesn’t have social media (oh twitter, but he’s an analyst and uses it for work)

I mean, he couldn’t give a duck about social media & didn’t know who he was - but they some girls were sayings is that Jake Q downstairs as he was arms out talking to his camera (they are quite a few floors up) so my mate then messaged out mutual friend who works in Midland to find out for the 2 girls & then that’s how I found out …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God he’s desperate isn’t he 😂 chill out jakey no one cares go back to hotel and bed if you’re that tired instead of parading the street begging for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching his 'why does it always rain on me' video reminds me of a time I was at a festival and someone sang this very late at night.. And from the other side of the camp site came the answer.... 'because you are a bleep'.. Still can't hear that song without adding that extra line... Very appropriate on this occasion 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That video Sophie put on shows that Fakey Jakey has never been able to take a joke. He can dish it but he sure as tit can’t handle it
I like that Sophie shows us what he’s really like from time to time. Although we already know.

Omggg he is even more pathetic than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I’m here guys
I feel we are all heavily invested in tonight's tattle review from you kirst! Tbf, it would be nice to hear reviews on the other cast members seeing as jake is only a bit part yet seems to be getting all the fame and glory! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s going to be desperately trying to work out which seat you’ve posted from.

Another night on the lash tonight. Oh and what’s that some female cast after I said he’s not posted with any this time.

Break a leg Jacob

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.