Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly didn’t think he could love himself any more. I was wrong wtf is with posting all these reviews. Get over it jakey. It was press night these people were paid to go for free and rave about you. Doesn’t mean you’re the best. You’re actually dog tit. Grow up and get a real job and people might be impressed for once

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They look too small for him he’s foots hanging over the edge as it looks like his feet are wide poor boy. All about fashion and not comfort for that baby

Reactions: 10
What the duck has she got on that poor child's feet. Can you see his toes gripping. It can't be good for him, just let him walk around 'footloose'..
1646333480308.png

They are both fick as f*ck

Open-toed shoes, flip flops and crocs are not ideal shoes for toddlers because of their instability; they also encourage toe-gripping which may lead to toe deformities.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What the duck has she got on that poor child's feet. Can you see his toes gripping. It can't be good for him, just let him walk around 'footloose'..
Totally irresponsible. I find it hard to walk in flip flops and it can be sore where the thong is between the toes.
Poor little boy

Reactions: 17
The kid has only just started walking and is quite unsteady still why put him in flip flops. I’m starting to think they do this stuff purely for a reaction so they can cry troll

Reactions: 15
Totally irresponsible. I find it hard to walk in flip flops and it can be sore where the thong is between the toes.
Poor little boy
The kid has only just started walking and is quite unsteady still why put him in flip flops. I’m starting to think they do this stuff purely for a reaction so they can cry troll
Totally agree, just for reactions I suspect

Jake and Sophie, yes the flip flops on a 1yr old baby may be cute but so is a tiger, you wouldn't cuddle one would you.
Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh he’s all over the Sax guy now he got rave reviews.

Jake is so good at his part because it’s literally him, a bit dopey, in his bleeping pants and attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeeeeeeeeez he would shag himself if he could lol
Talk about I love me who do you love ??? Talk about self obsessed sharing all the reviews about himself lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He has no shame at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously
Leo can barely walk yet and they have him in stupid bleeping Jesus sandals

They really are tit parents

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jeeeeeeeeez he would shag himself if he could lol
Talk about I love me who do you love ??? Talk about self obsessed sharing all the reviews about himself lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He has no shame at all lol
He must be a bleeping nightmare to live with. God help Soapy if she ever decided to gib him, he couldn't accept the rejection, he'd be climbing up a building doing a fathers for justice shite.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry to anyone who may have bought them but the clothes they dress Leo in are bloody horrendous. Beige beige beige. Why would you want to dress a baby in constant dull colours?

Reactions: 16
BEABE658-7074-4F5A-AB78-7B69B5EADC3A.png

A beach dress 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 No one would be seen dead in that on the bleeping beach what the duck is she thinking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

He is manic as hell in this video. He's always so hyper. Does he have ADHD? Genuine question.

Reactions: 7
Omg that video with Leo walking like he was flipping Lazarus (I've given up swearing for lent but it's proving harder than wine ) Totally over the top wasn't it? He need to calm the flip down I think .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.