Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He is manic as hell in this video. He's always so hyper. Does he have ADHD? Genuine question.
No, he's just an irritating excitable bleep ..👍

Honestly didn’t think he could love himself any more. I was wrong wtf is with posting all these reviews. Get over it jakey. It was press night these people were paid to go for free and rave about you. Doesn’t mean you’re the best. You’re actually dog tit. Grow up and get a real job and people might be impressed for once
If he was a chocolate biscuit he'd eat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't panic everyone, Jakes having a quiet day on the gram because he's woke up with unexplained anxiety,luckily for him (and us) he's just gonna have some gummies and snake oil and im sure things will be back to normal....erm Jakey boy I think that story should be marked with a big fat bleeping AD shouldn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe he’s feeling ‘anxious’ today cos he’s realised all his cast mates think he’s even more of a grade one twit after all his bragging yesterday. Oh and obviously he trying to sell some gummies as his other ‘influencer’ work appears to be drying up 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe he’s feeling ‘anxious’ today cos he’s realised all his cast mates think he’s even more of a grade one twit after all his bragging yesterday. Oh and obviously he trying to sell some gummies as his other ‘influencer’ work appears to be drying up 😂
He's about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit, wanker...

• Haha
It is a strange paradox to note that in these war-torn times where potential genocide is a real threat to thousands, Jake is still acting like the self-obsessed, self-absorbed bungalow he really he.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You’ve been heard, he’s now talking about bigger things going on in the world than waking up with anxiety 😂😂 hi jakey 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck has she got on that poor child's feet. Can you see his toes gripping. It can't be good for him, just let him walk around 'footloose'..
Ahhh nooo! Bet they are really hurting between he’s tiny toes 🙄 All for what?! Jesus these pair and that poor baby! Hardly bother with him unless it’s baby “fashion” or phones shoved in he’s face 24/7 😣 …. CUNTS!

Blink and you miss him. He was a lamppost, it was a supporting role... I'll get my coat..🚪🚪🚪🚶🚶🚶🚶
Haha! A lampost 😂 Think in the second role he was a beer mat in the dog 💯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ways to not break you phone In the gym. DON’T FILM YOURSELF

Only reason he’s been quiet today is he had no phone and he couldn’t go without one so had to upgrade

• Haha
I went a week without wifi when I moved house as that was the soonest they could do it. Imagine jakey boy he’d go mad that long constantly shovelling the gummies in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is a strange paradox to note that in these war-torn times where potential genocide is a real threat to thousands, Jake is still acting like the self-obsessed, self-absorbed bungalow he really he.
It’s all about him. Nothing else exists but himself in the world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Next thread title: jakey, jakey, jakey can’t you see it’s not all about me me me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The more I read here and the more I see his stories, it is so apparent he is using tattlers and their words for his content. Someone calls him out on something so he turns that around and uses it for his stories. Not whinging about trolling anymore as he's actually seeing this as a positive.. The things pointed out he uses in his stories.

The whole 'loads going on in the world and my day to day problems are nothing' story is from him reading here and thinking right best make my followers see how I'm thoughtful I am by referring it. Maybe credit tattle once in awhile jake?

Oh and we're still waiting on the links you promised to post where we can all support Ukraine or are u too busy eye bleeping your new phones camera to post them? (can't wait for the links after he's read here reminding him 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.