Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is indeed and I got the date wrong I go tomorrow on the 2nd not the 3rd so I’ll let you all know how it goes haha and thanks I don’t usually drink at these things but think I’ll have a couple to ge e through 😂
Try take a pic with him😂😂. That way you get close and see what that hair and Turkey teef really look like in person 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes it is indeed and I got the date wrong I go tomorrow on the 2nd not the 3rd so I’ll let you all know how it goes haha and thanks I don’t usually drink at these things but think I’ll have a couple to ge e through 😂
you’ll need a few stiff drinks to get through the trauma of the gold pants. Good luck 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
PLEASE video all of his parts. I can’t wait. Sorry been MIA for a little while, juggling a toddler and life at the moment, sometimes struggle to keep up!

Reactions: 7
Actually I just remembered he is off all this week. He mentioned something like that in his stories. Unless I got that wrong. I think he’s going to Paris with Sophie this weekend.
I think he’s ‘working’ this week, then off from Sunday for a week and him & Sophie are going away end of next week to Paris

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he'll post a story of the Charlie Hebdo offices and type something like "actually so sad" on the photo...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he’s ‘working’ this week, then off from Sunday for a week and him & Sophie are going away end of next week to Paris
Awww ok , great . Our Kirsty will still be able to heckle him then 😂.

Content, baby, CONTENT!!!😂😂😂😂
Pointless ! So much to do in Paris no matter how many times you have been. Actually more involved than NYC where they didn’t even scratch the surface.

• Haha
Pointless ! So much to do in Paris no matter how many times you have been. Actually more involved than NYC where they didn’t even scratch the surface.
[/QUOTE]

Will Paris be just as child unfriendly as NYC where Jake claimed there was nothing for kids to do in New York 😂

Reactions: 8

Will Paris be just as child unfriendly as NYC where Jake claimed there was nothing for kids to do in New York 😂
[/QUOTE]

Haha! Imagine! "There's nothing for kids to do in Paris"

Yeah, except Disneyland 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Try take a pic with him😂😂. That way you get close and see what that hair and Turkey teef really look like in person 😉
The only problem with that is I could possibly get arrested because honestly seeing his face that close it would take all my might not to witch slap him 😂🤣

PLEASE video all of his parts. I can’t wait. Sorry been MIA for a little while, juggling a toddler and life at the moment, sometimes struggle to keep up!
I’ll try but they don’t let you film, I got in trouble for trying to film how tit the Peter Andre Grease production was last year 😂 Now that up till now has been the worst theatre show I have EVA been too, I wanted to punch myself in the face it was awful, but for my fellow tattle folk I will definitely try 😁

No he’s off next week
Damn I legit got happy for a sec then ☹

• Haha
They're going to Paris just for the one night. What's the point?
For Instagram. They’ll be numerous posts and stories trying to up his engagement rates. Also when he goes away, it’s normally when he buys more followers 😂 After the proposal in Greece and as soon as he landed in New York miraculously his followers increased by thousands. I reckon he thinks people believe his count conveniently increases when he’s on holiday cos his holiday content is so riveting 🙄 😂 He must be gutted that he still lost followers yesterday even after his big TV appearance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For Instagram. They’ll be numerous posts and stories trying to up his engagement rates. Also when he goes away, it’s normally when he buys more followers 😂 After the proposal in Greece and as soon as he landed in New York miraculously his followers increased by thousands. I reckon he thinks people believe his count conveniently increases when he’s on holiday cos his holiday content is so riveting 🙄 😂 He must be gutted that he still lost followers yesterday even after his big TV appearance
Most ‘celebs’ gain followers after TV appearances but not Bellend Jakey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.