Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* Looks a twit
* First sentence he ends with "Innit"
* Took glasses off 3 minutes in - after stating he looked daft in them.
* Says "WIV" instead of "with"
* Sounds like an over excited chav compared to Darren
* Apparently him in his Gold Hotpants is the reason for huge ticket sales.
* Asks people to buy tickets even if they don't like him.
* Suggests he's annoying backstage
* Admits he's hungover
* Mentions he will be driving home every Saturday night to spend his Sundays off with LEO - No mention of Sophie or Fred
* Begged Steph to come watch the show.

THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
* Looks a twit
* First sentence he ends with "Innit"
* Took glasses off 3 minutes in - after stating he looked daft in them.
* Says "WIV" instead of "with"
* Sounds like an over excited chav compared to Darren
* Apparently him in his Gold Hotpants is the reason for huge ticket sales.
* Asks people to buy tickets even if they don't like him.
* Suggests he's annoying backstage
* Admits he's hungover
* Mentions he will be driving home every Saturday night to spend his Sundays off with LEO - No mention of Sophie or Fred
* Begged Steph to come watch the show.

THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS!
😂😂

*imitated DD actions at the very end with his prayer hands and clapping the audience/studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂

*imitated DD actions at the very end with his prayer hands and clapping the audience/studio.
We should extradite him to Ukraine, the Russians would duck off in the other direction if they had to deal with this annoying tosspot....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like he can’t get a word in with jakey ffs. Shut up and let the man talk

“I’ll drive home every Saturday to spend the night with Leo no matter where I am” what about Fred and soph or do they not matter? Prick
Oh god a wet wipe he is

Reactions: 7
Plenty of sets if anyone fancies
I didn’t watch it but did he not say him wearing gold hot pants had resulted in huge ticket sales. Me thinks Jakey is telling porkie pies again looking at this 😂

Seems like he can’t get a word in with jakey ffs. Shut up and let the man talk

“I’ll drive home every Saturday to spend the night with Leo no matter where I am” what about Fred and soph or do they not matter? Prick
Did he mention the amount of times he’s made Sophie and the 2 boys do the drive to him - obviously not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funnily enough he forgot to mention dragging the boys to him for Christmas and Leo’s birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I flicked it on and was about to ask if Darren is okay he seems a bit dazed or something

The whole ‘look at me I’m so funny doing a dare can I take them off now’… Jake you actually purchased those and was legit wearing them as part of an outfit yesterday. They weren’t bought as a dare or joke

All about Jake and his hot pants and how lively and funny he is. Mentioned going home for Leo every weekend, not just family or a mention of Sophie or Fred.
Run for the hills you silly mare while he is away....

Reactions: 9
Jake for the love of god, you look a bleep and no one wants to see you posing in front of a mirror with just a pair of cheap asda boxers covering your small dick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jake for the love of god, you look a bleep and no one wants to see you posing in front of a mirror with just a pair of cheap asda boxers covering your small dick.
His smelly micro dick more like 🥺. He just looks like he will smell down below.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What a prick….. who goes to the Ivy and calls it a Gaff!! I didn’t know you could dislike a stranger so much🤬He could be the reason I would go to prison!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a prick….. who goes to the Ivy and calls it a Gaff!! I didn’t know you could dislike a stranger so much🤬He could be the reason I would go to prison!!!
Hahahaha I know how you feel. Just the slightest peeping of his face enrages me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm going to watch 5 mins of Packed Lunch for the lols... Fancy being behind a miniature Shetland pony on the bill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kirsty is it this week you see the show? If so good luck 😂
Yes it is indeed and I got the date wrong I go tomorrow on the 2nd not the 3rd so I’ll let you all know how it goes haha and thanks I don’t usually drink at these things but think I’ll have a couple to ge e through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.