Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus …. If there was ever a time to have a break from Instagram it’s on your child’s birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Olly Murs has posted about having to have a knee operation and Prickenden has used it to beg for a place in soccer aid. He doesn’t even follow them, he’s so bleeping desperate, it’s embarrassing! 😂
O god watch he’ll start going out and posting him playing footie now 🙄

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine growing up looking back at your baby photos and thinking “ why did my dad never have any clothes on ??? “ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dumbo Jakey doesn’t know his stupid beard itches Leo’s face . In one of his stories Leo was kinda frowning and ‘pushed’ him away lolllllll. It also seemed very early and poor boy looked sleepy. I won’t put it past Prickenden to have woken him up to film footage for the gram.

So all he could get Freddie was one small crappy teddy !😳

As they all sang HBD, Leo was only looking at Freddie and smiling. I bet Jakey was pissed off about that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Olly Murs has posted about having to have a knee operation and Prickenden has used it to beg for a place in soccer aid. He doesn’t even follow them, he’s so bleeping desperate, it’s embarrassing! 😂
If he had a brain, he would be lethal. Who does that? Yeah I know ! Soccer Aid will never go for him.

Reactions: 8
There is just nothing genuine about these two fake as duck cunts
View attachment 1089133
I wouldn't buy anything these two promote how sad these companies think they are influential enough for that. Perhaps they should look on here to see the comments..

Who takes their 1 year old to the Ivy for their birthday? 😂😂😂 bleeping hell I took my daughter out for the day when she turned 1 and we did baby orientated things.
To get a free meal ?

Reactions: 11
Why would you take a 1 year old to sit through a musical theatre ,doubt he sit still for 2 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 13
48 stories - The dullest man on the gram. Same tit different day. He’s too old to be an influencer, they aren’t family bloggers or would be any good because they are too self involved, his career isn’t going anywhere …. He gets the dregs of the work, and every time another series of Love Island or whatever tit the kids are desperate to get on, he gets knocked further down the pile.

I mean, Jake 👋 you have had a decent run - you have spent 2 years in that Grandpa Jo’s bed which you never seems to bleeping get out of - flogged crap, didn’t have to leave the house but now .. now you have to work as a jobbing musical actor in c list productions. What a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
48 stories - The dullest man on the gram. Same tit different day. He’s too old to be an influencer, they aren’t family bloggers or would be any good because they are too self involved, his career isn’t going anywhere …. He gets the dregs of the work, and every time another series of Love Island or whatever tit the kids are desperate to get on, he gets knocked further down the pile.

I mean, Jake 👋 you have had a decent run - you have spent 2 years in that Grandpa Jo’s bed which you never seems to bleeping get out of - flogged crap, didn’t have to leave the house but now .. now you have to work as a jobbing musical actor in c list productions. What a life.
48 stories on a day he has to work as well ! I won’t be surprised if he gets to 100 stories by midnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Never heard him complain of migraine, colds, all the tit he comes out with, whilst he was laying in his pit for 2 years. Now he has to "work" for a living he somehow gets them all !!! What a lazy cock you are but we have sussed you right out.....

• Haha
What happened to them ‘vlogging’ New York and Sophie using Jakes YouTube channel for video? Editing and keeping a schedule too much hard work?!

Saw Jakes mum say yesterday was the anniversary of his brother getting diagnosed so she likes to keep busy and get the day gone. No mention from Jake because that’s only rolled out when it suits him, can’t have it overshadow king Leo’s birthday

• Heart
I imagine the staff backstage aren’t happy with a bloody one year old clambering on everything. How selfish is he just to get a pic of golden boy on stage with daddy

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve really stopped paying him attention tbh, saw his stories this morning shoving his bright phone in Leo’s face making him squint his eyes… I’m 28 and if someone does that to me in a dark room at like 6am I’m raging! 🤣 just enjoy your kids birthday ffs, it’s not all about IG content.

Reactions: 15
Why’s he done another grid post saying happy birthday. Can’t say I’ve ever done more than 1 post for a birthday 😂

Also just noticed the home account shared jakes birthday reel but not sophs. I wonder why 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why’s he done another grid post saying happy birthday. Can’t say I’ve ever done more than 1 post for a birthday 😂

Also just noticed the home account shared jakes birthday reel but not sophs. I wonder why 😂😂😂😂
I said he’d do at least 2 grid posts 😂 but got it so wrong on the amount of stories 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’s really excelled on them today 😂 Only posting again hoping for loads more comments and likes to up his engagement rate. He couldn’t make it more obvious if he tried 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.