Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have to laugh at his ‘I’ve gone mad wirh presents and balloons’. Seemed a normal amount? Hardly mad? Didn’t manage to beg any stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He will be wetting his knickers over the amount of likes the Leo birthday post will get.

TW: Newborn baby Leo pics incoming.

Also… clearly had to buy the toys at the last minute because he couldn’t get any freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Ok Magazine offered to cover the ‘event’ seeing that he’s a ‘huge’ star. 😂😂😂
Looking at his balloon display I’d say no 😂

Baby barely awake and the camera is in his little bloody face. Take a day off, Jake View attachment 1088507
He’s an absolute disgrace of a parent 😡 fancy using a child to try and stay relevant and up your engagement on social media 🤬

When all you have to sell yourself is being a parent.....
Exactly this 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
Not even 7.30am and there is about 20 stories. Bore off Jake

Would be delighted if I’d pay a ton of money to end up in the room next door to his that he’s either been gifted or heavily discounted and he’s playing loud kids toys at 7.30am on a Saturday

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Jake asked Freddie what he'd got and Freddie said "this and pokemon cards, even though it's not my birthday" which suggests that:

1. He isn't a little brat who expects things and
2. It has never happened before and is purely for the gram so Jake can show "the trolls" that he does treat Freddie equally and he is fantastic stepdad.

Freddie even said to him "You're the best stepdad ever" and Jake said "You only say that when I buy you things" to which Freddie replied "I still mean it though".

But it felt forced. As though he is expected to say things like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Freddie is such a lovely little boy. God knows how he has managed to be one growing up with those two narcissistic cunts. Leo will be grow up entitled and spoilt.

Sophie’s Leo vid starts with her in her Victoria’s Secret skivvys. How wholesome, Beevis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Horrible horrible bloke what she sees in him I don't know 😕!!!!!.

Reactions: 12
Horrible horrible bloke what she sees in him I don't know 😕!!!!!.
Z list fame. She’s as desperate as he is just doesn’t make it as obvious. Who puts a birthday video for their son on social media and it starts with her in her lingerie? Honestly she’s as bad as he is 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Olly Murs has posted about having to have a knee operation and Prickenden has used it to beg for a place in soccer aid. He doesn’t even follow them, he’s so bleeping desperate, it’s embarrassing! 😂
Ollies injury just gives him the excuse to tag soccer aid and beg to play like he does every year. Who would even send best wishes to someone and think of bringing up soccer aid and he’s even tagged them in it 🤢 is there any z lister anywhere as beggy as he is - I don’t think so. Honestly I’m embarrassed for him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How did he manage to make Leo’s 1st birthday card from hes Nan & Grandad about him? Utter tosser🤬

Nothing to do with the fact the poor little fucker had a phone shoved in hes face before he opened he’s eyes then. There’s no end to the cunts stupidity!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Olly Murs has posted about having to have a knee operation and Prickenden has used it to beg for a place in soccer aid. He doesn’t even follow them, he’s so bleeping desperate, it’s embarrassing! 😂
Soccer aid replied to Olly and ignored Jake 😂
Jake you get less and less relevant every year. They didn’t want you then so why would they now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who takes their 1 year old to the Ivy for their birthday? 😂😂😂 bleeping hell I took my daughter out for the day when she turned 1 and we did baby orientated things.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Who takes their 1 year old to the Ivy for their birthday? 😂😂😂 bleeping hell I took my daughter out for the day when she turned 1 and we did baby orientated things.
Because as usual it’s for Instagram and for Jake and Sophie not actually what the boys want

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.