Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a stye from wearing makeup and filming himself being a dick instead of taking it off properly and is doing fake squinty eyes to ‘close his eye’. Didn’t people grow out of this stage in school?
Don't think this bleep went to stage school. Why doesn't he just admit he wants the weekend off for content (golden boy) birthday...

Reactions: 12
Don't think this bleep went to stage school. Why doesn't he just admit he wants the weekend off for content (golden boy) birthday...
I am tired of the bellend’s antics but I will keep watching. There is no way Sophie gets moist for him. No way in hell !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So before the big day, how many posts and stories do we think he’ll do on Leo in the next 24 hours? I’m going for at least 2 posts and 25+ stories 😂 Also what’s the odds of him bringing up how as a newborn he was trolled and then show that particular baby picture of Leo yet again? will he say about how Leos changed his life for the better? and finally will he mention how he hopes his dad and brother are proud of him and the good job he’s doing as a parent? Anything I’ve missed? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So before the big day, how many posts and stories do we think he’ll do on Leo in the next 24 hours? I’m going for at least 2 posts and 25+ stories 😂 Also what’s the odds of him bringing up how as a newborn he was trolled and then show that particular baby picture of Leo yet again? will he say about how Leos changed his life for the better? and finally will he mention how he hopes his dad and brother are proud of him and the good job he’s doing as a parent? Anything I’ve missed? 😉
You got full house Jakey bingo ...👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The irony of Jake lying in bed telling his followers that he burns the candle at both ends and never rests. What a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has the Oracle given his views on Ukraine yet and impending nuclear war?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with you. The trolling photo will take centre stage . He will also highlight how much Leo has changed since then and also that he doesn’t always get it right as a dad but is doing his best🥺. His minions will cream themselves with all that bile spewing from his turkey teethed mouth!

Has the Oracle given his views on Ukraine yet and impending nuclear war?
He posted their flag and said ‘stop war’ or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adding to the bingo about his dad and brother not seeing him be a dad, on the picture of Leo that’s been ‘trolled’

Reactions: 6
Has he seriously made Sophie, Freddie and Leo drive all the way to Brighton just so he can wake up with Leo on his 1st birthday? Leo is ONE YEARS OLD! He doesn't have a clue what bleeping day it is! He wouldn't care if he saw Jake later in the day after his shows. He doesn't know it's his birthday.

Freddie on the otherhand, knows when he is being ignored or when he is being pushed aside for the favourite child. Jake has bought him a toy so he doesn't feel left out. What about all the other times you leave him out Jake?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They drove there just to wake up together. Jakes got 2 shows then he’s going back home with them. Totally pointless trip for the boys

Reactions: 11
They drove there just to wake up together. Jakes got 2 shows then he’s going back home with them. Totally pointless trip for the boys
100% all about him getting content for the gram. Leo’s birthday but he’ll make it all about him like he does everything else. Selfish twats 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.