Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her new engagement ring???? Cant believe it. Its absolutely nothing like the one he chose, isn't even the same colour. Shows he 1000000% does not know her if he couldn't even get that right. I would have told her to go duck herself... the rings all about keeping up with the joneses.
Embarrassing for him (like the whole proposal to be fair 😂) that he has no idea what she likes but to actually change a ring that your fiancé chose for you because you obviously didn’t think it was good enough is so out of order. Shows what a materialistic witch she really is.

Reactions: 16
Is that her new engagement ring???? Cant believe it. Its absolutely nothing like the one he chose, isn't even the same colour. Shows he 1000000% does not know her if he couldn't even get that right. I would have told her to go duck herself... the rings all about keeping up with the joneses.
Definitely is. I do think it’s very spiteful of her to change it spoiltbratt!

Reactions: 11
Definitely is. I do think it’s very spiteful of her to change it spoiltbratt!
Yeah but if it’s really really not you you’d change it and they would understand surely? He did admit he picked it out quickly. Not sticking up for them they’re twats and their relationship is very forced lol

Reactions: 4
I think his career as an ‘influencer’ obviously isnt going too well 😂 Not getting grid ads just stories and they are repeat ones (gymondo, fairy and don’t forget his precious gummies) The one for BT he took the post down so wonder if he suddenly realised he was only get paid for a story and not a post 😂 I wonder if they can get by just on her never ending aff links 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think his career as an ‘influencer’ obviously isnt going too well 😂 Not getting grid ads just stories and they are repeat ones (gymondo, fairy and don’t forget his precious gummies) The one for BT he took the post down so wonder if he suddenly realised he was only get paid for a story and not a post 😂 I wonder if they can get by just on her never ending aff links 🙄
I am curious as to how much he gets paid for those crappy Ads. None are high profile anyway.

Reactions: 7
oh wow I’ve just seen! She is just as bad as he is for not getting something their own way, that they throw a tantrum about it til they get it.
to be fair to Sophie dont most people want to actually choose their engagement ring?
my sisters other half bought a cheap ring just to do the proposal and they then went shopping together to choose the one she has now.
Myself and most of my friends all got engaged before social media so we received a proposal..some more romantic than others but no one received a ring then and there..it was bought afterwards.

Reactions: 4
I am curious as to how much he gets paid for those crappy Ads. None are high profile anyway.
With his amount of followers (that are still dwindling 😂) depending on the brand, he could get up to £5,000 for a grid post whereas a story up to £1,500. Posts are a lot more lucrative than a story. With all the z listers that advertise gymondo, fairy, hello fresh etc, I would say he probably gets paid at the lower end of the scale because there are so many of them advertising the same products.

Reactions: 9
She said the little things inside the ring are so it stays on her finger as she is so slim and it would fall off.

Reactions: 6
to be fair to Sophie dont most people want to actually choose their engagement ring?
my sisters other half bought a cheap ring just to do the proposal and they then went shopping together to choose the one she has now.
Myself and most of my friends all got engaged before social media so we received a proposal..some more romantic than others but no one received a ring then and there..it was bought afterwards.
I’ve never known anyone choose or change their engagement ring. Wedding and eternity rings are our choice but I’ve always thought people were happy with the ring their other half picked!

Reactions: 13
I’ve never known anyone choose or change their engagement ring. Wedding and eternity rings are our choice but I’ve always thought people were happy with the ring their other half picked!
really ? i thought this was quite normal to buy one together ! Either that or im as bad as Sophie ! 🤣
e.g i really wanted a marquise cut diamond but when i tried one on when choosing my ring it really didn't suit my fingers so im glad i tried different ones before choosing.

ive never heard of anyone changing their either but maybe thats because everyone chose the one they liked! 😁

Reactions: 6
Panicking because he's got itchy eyes and one of his eyes is closing up (I've seen the photo - it isn't). Heaven forbid he ever has severe hayfever 😂. Both of my eyes used to swell up as a kid and I'd wake up in the morning and they'd be stuck together 😂😂😂.

He’s got a stye from wearing makeup and filming himself being a dick instead of taking it off properly and is doing fake squinty eyes to ‘close his eye’. Didn’t people grow out of this stage in school?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s turning into a hypochondriac every time he has work. He’s workshy. What’s he going to do in a few years when he has to go back to being a work man on a building site or something. He wouldn’t cope

Reactions: 18
He’s turning into a hypochondriac every time he has work. He’s workshy. What’s he going to do in a few years when he has to go back to being a work man on a building site or something. He wouldn’t cope
He’s bone idle. He does nothing all day, works for a couple of hours in the evening, then goes out drinking. But bless him a couple of times a week he has to work 4 hours a day if there’s 2 shows 🤦🏻‍♀️ He gets at least one day off a week and still all he does is moan 😡 I hope for his sake all these TV companies he forever tags in his stories, don’t actually follow him cos if they do, he’s got no hope of future employment as he comes across as a lazy, entitled wanker.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.