Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He genuinely cannot be arsed to work. That’s his problem. He wants the perks of being ‘famous’ but doesn’t want to put the hours in

Reactions: 13
He genuinely cannot be arsed to work. That’s his problem. He wants the perks of being ‘famous’ but doesn’t want to put the hours in
Exactly this. He loved lockdown because he didn’t have to get out of bed and because all the bored desperate housewives fancied him he made easy money.

Same as Sophie. Her business soon got sacked off as soon as she became an ‘influencer’

At the end of the day, yes they have a nice house and leased range rovers but they sell themselves and their kids lives. No real celebs do that they are all getting paid for their talent

Reactions: 12
He’s sowing the seed……. to cancel his shows due to illness.

Reactions: 13
So he’s been suffering with a ‘migraine’ but decides the best thing for it was bingeing on chocolate and now feels loads better. He really has no clue about what a migraine is does he 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just seen Sophie’s new ring and besides the fact it’s still a diamond, there is no similarity to her old one at all. His ego must be well battered to know she really didn’t like the ring he chose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he’s laughing and joking and standing outside in a dressing gown arsing about… thought you were ill jakey boy 😂🙄 yeh you look really ill, loved how earlier when he was going on about how ill he felt/was he kept sniffing up to show us how ill he apparently was…. Can’t help but laugh at this pathetic human wank stain
The sniff got me too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he’s been suffering with a ‘migraine’ but decides the best thing for it was bingeing on chocolate and now feels loads better. He really has no clue about what a migraine is does he 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just seen Sophie’s new ring and besides the fact it’s still a diamond, there is no similarity to her old one at all. His ego must be well battered to know she really didn’t like the ring he chose 😂
Chocolate, Citrus, Cheese etc are the worst things for a migraine.

He’s a seed planter …

Reactions: 11
A new venue every week, no wonder Jakey is plotting his escape from Footloose😀. I just can’t see him complete the 7 month tour. He has never ‘worked so hard’ in his life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Sophie has got a completely new ring … totally different . What a spoilt and ungrateful little girl she is .

Bit embarrassing for jake 😫🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Sophie has got a completely new ring … totally different . What a spoilt and ungrateful little girl she is .

Bit embarrassing for jake 😫🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
oh wow I’ve just seen! She is just as bad as he is for not getting something their own way, that they throw a tantrum about it til they get it.

Reactions: 12
Here you go :)

I have no idea what it looks like on her, but she’s got slim fingers so I reckon it’s going to look stupidly big on her 🤦🏼‍♀️
What are the two little ball things inside the ring?

Jake is a prick but what a brat thing to do to change the ring completely

Reactions: 9
It seems like she changed the band but kept the one big diamond. I couldn’t find any clearer pics of it. He obviously knows his fiancé well 😂
0DB20FD7-3686-49FC-9751-C6BFD223CB23.jpeg

What are the two little ball things inside the ring?

Jake is a prick but what a brat thing to do to change the ring completely
A55A17E3-ED18-4192-B2CE-2629FB204995.png
Maybe she’s had the whole thing dipped in gold but its massive on her

Reactions: 4
The other day she said it would cost more to make the adjustments she wanted, so she just opted for a totally new ring instead. Spoilt brat
argh. She’s just as bad as him. She has just been after the money and fame since the get go. I don’t think she realised how low Jake is on the chart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that her new engagement ring???? Cant believe it. Its absolutely nothing like the one he chose, isn't even the same colour. Shows he 1000000% does not know her if he couldn't even get that right. I would have told her to go duck herself... the rings all about keeping up with the joneses.

Reactions: 10
If she got a whole new ring why would she need sizing balls instead of getting it on her size. Is she going to get preggers and swell up?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.