Jake Quickenden #12 Blocking and deleting all night, Then needs his gummies to feel alright!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused why he is having this weird conversation with himself as to having the vaccine or not having the vaccine? Soph outed you in New York you bleeping melon, we know you've had it!

Also if you are bored of talking about Covid, why are you talking about it? Just duck off for the day like you promised!
He's got nothing else to talk about. Apart from being an annoying bleep, he's a boring one as well...
Just piss off Jake, and get a proper paying job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thought he was off his phone all day? Why does he need to announce the hotel has been evacuated? He could always text people privately like normal people would do if there is really a need for them to know. If you’re reading this Jake - which you probably are - you’re an attention seeking moron!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Guys just thought I’d update you of my life like jakey boy. Incase you were bothered about what I’m doing today I’ve had a shower and some lunch and now I’m going for a walk but I don’t reply as I’m off my phone today. Bore off back to work Jake no one cares 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So off his phone but still has to film/post to say he’s been evacuated from hotel 🤦🏻‍♀️ Notice how he made sure he got his fake Louis Vuitton holdall in the story 🤣

• Haha
I actually feel sad for him, those teeth really are a mess, I don’t understand why he messed with his originals, why he carries on with them knowing they make people laugh. Rylan knew his were a laughing stock and had his changed.

Reactions: 9
Thought he was off his phone all day? Why does he need to announce the hotel has been evacuated? He could always text people privately like normal people would do if there is really a need for them to know. If you’re reading this Jake - which you probably are - you’re an attention seeking moron!!!
Bet he’s the only prick standing outside at 1pm in a dressing gown

I actually feel sad for him, those teeth really are a mess, I don’t understand why he messed with his originals, why he carries on with them knowing they make people laugh. Rylan knew his were a laughing stock and had his changed.
It must kill Jake to see that Rylan was the ‘joke act’ and is now absolutely smashing his career

Reactions: 20
So he’s laughing and joking and standing outside in a dressing gown arsing about… thought you were ill jakey boy 😂🙄 yeh you look really ill, loved how earlier when he was going on about how ill he felt/was he kept sniffing up to show us how ill he apparently was…. Can’t help but laugh at this pathetic human wank stain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So he’s laughing and joking and standing outside in a dressing gown arsing about… thought you were ill jakey boy 😂🙄 yeh you look really ill, loved how earlier when he was going on about how ill he felt/was he kept sniffing up to show us how ill he apparently was…. Can’t help but laugh at this pathetic human wank stain
He’d been in the spa. Hardly sleeping off illness is it

Reactions: 12
Bet he’s the only prick standing outside at 1pm in a dressing gown

It must kill Jake to see that Rylan was the ‘joke act’ and is now absolutely smashing his career
Rylan is likeable though. That's why he is smashing his career. Plus he admits he can't sing and he is actually a good television presenter. Plus did you see his reaction when he got through on x factor? 😂😂😂 He was more surprised than the audience was!

The trouble with Jake is he is one of these people who thinks he is good at everything and isn't even remotely modest about the talents he does have. He makes fun of people who are FAR more talented than he is and are humble with it. The only people who are in love with him are bored housewives and jobless single mothers (apologies to any jobless single mothers on here. You're here so you're spared) 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s doing the old “seed planting” he’s becoming I’ll because the bleep isn’t used to working this much. I mean, he reminds me of me when I was 17 after a night on the piss or planning a day on the piss so would start feeling I’ll a few days before I mean - duck OFF JAKE.

No bleep with a migraine drinks.
No bleep with a migraine is able to be in light as it’s painful (I get horrific migraines now and again & it immobilises me)
No bleep who had a migraine world be that bleeping WELL to film themselves.

duck OFF.

• Heart
  • Haha
He’s doing the old “seed planting” he’s becoming I’ll because the bleep isn’t used to working this much. I mean, he reminds me of me when I was 17 after a night on the piss or planning a day on the piss so would start feeling I’ll a few days before I mean - duck OFF JAKE.

No bleep with a migraine is able to be in light as it’s painful (I get horrific migraines now and again & it immobilises me)

duck OFF.
Exactly that, start taking illness on Friday at work because you know you’ve got an all day bbq on the Sunday, difference was I was 18 😂 get to work Jake and bore off

Exactly that, start taking illness on Friday at work because you know you’ve got an all day bbq on the Sunday, difference was I was 18 😂 get to work Jake and bore off
EXACTLY. I mean, I was notorious for this ….
From ages 17 to 21 I did alot of 4 day working weeks.

The manifesting of an illness, ringing in work “I don’t know if I should come in, been up all night, and I don’t want anyone else to get it” in a pathetic weak voice.

Dumb duck : I see you Jake 👋

• Haha
I wonder if he takes his hair off at night, and sticks it on the bedpost ready for the morning..

Apart from the bots, most are middle aged spinsters or hormonal grannies that would shag a broom handle given the chance. ..

Those bleeping teeth. You could crimp a pie crust with those cunts ....
Hahahahah Hahahahah that has done me... Pie Crust 🤣 😂 😅 😆 😭. Never going into Greggs again 🤣.

Reactions: 6
Plus when he switches off his honey light you know he wants people to see how haggard he is . He then claims he is ill. Work-shy Prickenden .

He would rather be at home in bed than do 8 shows a week. He moaned about lockdown but at least he could stay home and still earn money. He must be regretting slagging off the restrictions thr govt had in place.

• Haha

duck OFF.
Exactly, fellow migraine sufferer here, I can't even lift my head off the pillow when I have one,my husband has to literally hold a glass of water to my mouth so I can take my pain, I can't stand it when people say they have a migraine when they have a headache they are NOT the same thing!!
I had to unfollow a very small beauty blogger for this, constantly bleeping moaning and crying into her phone on IG stories and lives when she had migraines to "keep it real" ffs, no love you're attention seeking and you wouldn't possibly be able to record and upload 20 stories of you crying if you really did have a migraine, it would be the last thing on your mind and it wouldn't be physically possible

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Notice he's stopped calling it a migraine now though and just a headache. Bellend

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.