Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 08/05/24

Yet another dig at Tattle. "Filming today. Nobody else was around so I got a call".

This will be the first bit of work he's had in 24 days. The Unemployment Tracker resets at 5pm today again. Now he's calling himself "One Take Jake" eh? What about "No Job Knob?" You damn fool. 🤡

442413917_996429015521232_6644627994583726467_n.jpg

441470347_1170988450708808_8430839648408654941_n.jpg
442660456_331630239677112_6974182525724796983_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Welcome! I felt the exact same when i discovered this thread about 18 months ago. Total eye opener, not just to him, but to loads of other z-listers.
Yes to this!! It’s the same for me! I discovered this thread by accident because of a person who’s since jacked IG in because she was wrongly slated. I used to love watching Fakey in lockdown but didn’t know who he was. Didn’t watch any of the shite he’s appeared on. Isn’t he an eye opener 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t remember exactly what brought me to this thread. I’d seen him on TV shows but had no opinion of him one way or another. I stumbled across him in lockdown and don’t judge me 😂 but enjoyed his stories. I think what changed for me was when they had the baby. Anyone that makes an insta account for a newborn is a bleep. Then to use that baby constantly to get online and media attention, because you’re desperate to stay in the public eye but can’t manage it off your own merit, is an even bigger bleep. I still to this day don’t believe Leo was trolled the way they said he was and if he was, the fact he kept using the alleged photo, and still does to this day, proves again what an fame hungry, attention seeking arsewipe he is.
Also the constant taking the piss out of influencers. Again I thought this was funny at the time. When he then tried becoming one himself and got called out on it, the real Fakey showed himself for what he was. A lying, desperate, passive aggressive, hypocritical, self entitled wanker.
It’s hard to believe this started out as a rave thread 😂😂😂. What’s funnier, he always wanted to be popular. Well 104 threads on tattle is exceptionally high for someone who is basically just an ex reality contestant, but I don’t think that was the sort of popularity he had in mind 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What a sad miserable existence he has all those reality shows he’s been on in the past which have got him absolutely nowhere and now the only reason people have heard of him is because of having so many threads on tattle 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How do they facilitate this! Piss filled nappy, Gail looking grotty with his matted hair whilst the wanker filming him cutting up melon straight on the work top🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Is that fakey’s wedding ring we can see there that supposedly he never takes off 🤣 so we can add another lie to the never ending list of 🐂💩 he sprouts on a daily basis then

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely disgusting, feral and unhygienic. That child is sitting in a piss-filled nappy, cutting up watermelon on the kitchen island. Why not actually sit him down in a chair and put the food on a bloody plate ffs?

On the side you can see his wedding ring (which he said he never takes off and a cat hair). 🤢 Then the child puts his dirty foot in the melon. Utter filth. 🤢

Screenshot_20240512-101746~2.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Absolutely disgusting, feral and unhygienic. That child is sitting in a piss-filled nappy, cutting up watermelon on the kitchen island. Why not actually sit him down in a chair and put the food on a bloody plate ffs?

On the side you can see his wedding ring (which he said he never takes off and a cat hair). 🤢 Then the child puts his dirty foot in the melon. Utter filth. 🤢

View attachment 2930544
View attachment 2930545
What the duck is that child saying????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No word of him going to the TV BAFTAs tonight then? When the likes of Vicky Pattison and Olivia Bowen blag invites, shows just how irrelevant he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔Pissy pants and food 🤮🍉 duck eating in that skanky house...I am sure he posts all this tit, so he can come on here and see what we think, it's too coincidental with the snide comments he comes out with. How SAD to have a life like that 😔......still I suppose it's still attention which he craves, and he don't care how he gets it .....

• Heart
🐔Pissy pants and food 🤮🍉 duck eating in that skanky house...I am sure he posts all this tit, so he can come on here and see what we think, it's too coincidental with the snide comments he comes out with. How SAD to have a life like that 😔......still I suppose it's still attention which he craves, and he don't care how he gets it .....
Exactly. Any attention is better than being ignored to this sad twit .
What a bleeping sad existence, I won't call it a life..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Using the side by side yet again 😴 just surprised he’s not used the normal troll picture. I reckon he’s been reading here again this morning. No troll picture and talking about lockdown? Coincidence. I doubt it 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Same old same old! We have literally seen this tit a million times Leo looking like an ugly old man and suddenly at 3 he looks like a teenager how he is a better person for being a dad let's see I don't think it will get the likes he wants it's been done too many times

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Their neighbours must absolutely hate him. Constantly shouting his dumb mouth off. Again, no sign of Miss Piggy; probably hates him being at home now. The length of that kid's hair is beyond a joke.

443240391_1361735781895589_1709626635373421012_n.jpg

---
Using the side by side yet again 😴 just surprised he’s not used the normal troll picture. I reckon he’s been reading here again this morning. No troll picture and talking about lockdown? Coincidence. I doubt it 😂
What an unfortunate looking goblin. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Same old same old! We have literally seen this tit a million times Leo looking like an ugly old man and suddenly at 3 he looks like a teenager how he is a better person for being a dad let's see I don't think it will get the likes he wants it's been done too many times
He literally has nothing else and hasn't got the brain cells to think of anything else. Bore the duck off RatBoy and take the goblin with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.