Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donโ€™t tell me heโ€™s fucked off out again without the wife and kids? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HAHAHAHAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
His wig is SO high his cap has to perch on it!

IMG_5537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another huge parenting fail. Never let your child dictate to you.

This child is well over 3YRS OLD NOW and should not be having a milk bottle let alone still be in nappies!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm pretty sure that pic of him.in the canoe is from a while ago unless he is eyefucking the camera and playing dad of the year I don't believe he took him out today plus where's his ugly freckles and tan? Also what was the point of the conversation in Leo's room? Put him to bed he doesn't need a bloody bottle and he doesn't get to choose anyway you as the parent tell him

• Sick
Reactions: 18
2 weeks of bedroom routine - properly- would settle him. These two won't have the gumption to stick to it.....

• Angry
I'm pretty sure that pic of him.in the canoe is from a while ago unless he is eyefucking the camera and playing dad of the year I don't believe he took him out today plus where's his ugly freckles and tan?
There would have been more photos if he had done

• Haha
Reactions: 13
๐Ÿ”Rod for their own back...All a load of backward billies....Spoilt brat glad he is not mine ...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My absolute nightmare, a chavtastic twit with a revolting, unruly 3 year old dictating he want a bot bot! Heโ€™s 3 years old and still wearing a nappy!!! Piss poor parenting ๐Ÿคฌ

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why do these sorts of people think any of the public are interested in their brats?

It's all for freebies,begging and scrounging is the ONLY reason these online cunts do this

Iโ€™ve followed Jake for years but didnโ€™t realise he was so hated ha my eyes are well and truly opened after running thru some of these threads ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™ve followed Jake for years but didnโ€™t realise he was so hated ha my eyes are well and truly opened after running thru some of these threads ๐Ÿ‘€
Welcome! I felt the exact same when i discovered this thread about 18 months ago. Total eye opener, not just to him, but to loads of other z-listers.

Reactions: 16
No maris shouldn't be having bot bots at his age that's lazy parenting, but I do think dad of the year was encouraging that he didn't tell him no and seemed to be inviting the kid to boss him about.
If his having that in bed then that milks on teeth all night, mine used to like milk before bed but downstairs out if cups then teeth brushed and bed.

Reactions: 21
Such tit parenting, we shouldn't be able to comment on whether Gail is still in nappies or still having a bot bot, cos he shouldn't be on instagram! He cannot consent to any of this, it's absolutely shameful parenting, putting your son out there to be criticised, get both Leo and Freddie off your pages both of you๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.