Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappy really isn’t keeping her promise and coming on to talk to us more #disappointed

How much of a scam will the Elmer giveaway be? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #likeandfollow πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
You should have known she breaks promises when she never posted the jeans reel 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The beige trousers are back I repeat the beige trousers are back in a challenge that they didn't even complete so therefore pretty pointless but of course he posted it anyway

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The challenge is back and her white socks are minging! I’ll give her a little credit, she has great core strength

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon Sam has earnt more from endorsements, TV jobs, brand deals, etc.. since leaving the jungle (5/6 months ago), than Fakey has earnt in his whole 36 years
Please be niceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The truth hurts.
---
He’s pathetic!! Also one slip and they both would of landed on Leo πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
He doesn’t care. He would use it to get on TV to discuss the accident.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please be niceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The truth hurts.
---

He doesn’t care. He would use it to get on TV to discuss the accident.
True β€œhow I injured my son by being a twit” πŸ˜‚

See the bragging has begun that they are going away again

• Haha
  • Angry
having just forked out for this spenny stuff for my kid, Raging about the grifted suncream, the irony.

Reactions: 15
Secret announcement on Sinday

Save yourself the hassle flaps - it's going to be a Travel scam like Chazza Dawson and all the other huns πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only freebie they've ever needed
Screenshot_20240523_210217_Instagram.jpg

The thing no one asked for, Flappys' countdown
Screenshot_20240523_210229_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Wouldn't be surprised if he's been stolen. He is a Scottish fold and expensive. They are supposed to be house cats aren't they?
That cat is not an outsider cat. And I ain't no cat lover or cat knower. He is probably under the bed in the loft. Soz to all the cat lovers. Purdy I do find lovely.

Reactions: 8
True β€œhow I injured my son by being a twit” πŸ˜‚

See the bragging has begun that they are going away again
Let them keep going away. In the meantime Fakey wears condemned clothes to blagged red carpet events or for his TV β€œpresenting” gigs. I still can’t get over the ancient double breasted monstrosity he wore for ITV wins this weekπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Prolly why they pulled his pre record after just 2 daysπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And we all know she do her announcement on time ! Never once has she done a give away or reel when she said she would...cough cough jeans reel

Those socks on the pair on them :sick:

Another holiday and gifted suncream they won't use.
No I'm not jealous I'm just baffled as to where the money is coming from lately because her spending is of the chart which make.me think it's her with purse, that and he wears the same clothes that don't fit him on repeat .

Another reel he’s posted that’s bombed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Imagine being a couple in your thirties and you spend your life doing challenges on social media, just to get validation from people you don’t even know πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ Does she really think she’s important enough to do a countdown clock for something that anyone with half a brain already knows what she’s doing - travel scamming πŸ™„ Let’s see where they’re off to next weekend. No work for him then

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.